Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave it an 8 because it did keep me interested. I also enjoyed seeing the hydroponics bay operational. I've been waiting to see that for several weeks now. It still left the nebula dream and the baby up in the air. I don't see how the writers are going to explain it now that there's proof everyone on Eden was starving and suffering from hypothermia when the LA was attacking.

Comment

a 7.

i reserve 8 for very good episodes, and 9's for extremely good episodes. there are only a handful of episodes in SG total that IMO deserve a 10. and SGU's got none.

10's: Fifth Race, Full Circle, WOO, Lost City, Heroes, Rising, The Siege.

SGU IMO deserves a 9 for Time and Space

Comment

8. Definitely not one that any newcomer would be interested in. Would have been a 7 if not for T.J.'s awesome performance.
        Spoiler:
        Broke my heart too to not see a baby in one of their arms.
        sigpic
        Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
        O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
        Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
        O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Hmmm...It will not let me vote. ???

Anyways I believe this episode will 'Get Better' down the road.
          It is set up to pave a way for a new 'Arc' that will add to the story.

Some episodes are not as exciting as others but I have not found a 'Bad Episode' yet...
          I truly enjoy this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor View Post
            There are things I definitely loved, but overall it wasn't one of my favorites of the season thus far. Chloe/Greer stuff was awesome though.
            I can second this. Gave a 7.
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              I give it a 7. It was interesting but definitely not very exciting.
              Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              A 6 or 7. I'm leaning more towards 7.
              I am leaning more to the 6 side.. but otherwise i agree.. No where as interesting or suspenseful as the prior 3 eps..

Comment

Just above average for me. I love no-earth-episodes, but this one simply cannot be compared to the three stellar eps that preceded it. Also it's obvious they were saving bucks for the next ep, promised to be a visual effects extravaganza.

Comment

will no 0's so that's goodf
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

it was good , it had good acting, the story was good, it set up for a later episode, but it wasn't the most exciting and i would of like to see a few more guns , we cant forget its still basically a military base.i rated 9/10
                    ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      I am leaning more to the 6 side.. but otherwise i agree.. No where as interesting or suspenseful as the prior 3 eps..
                      you shouldn't rate it on comparison to the other eps rate it by itself (i'm noty saying thats what you did but it sound kind of like you did)
                      ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

Comment

I gave it an 8. Ultimately I really liked the mystery that went through the episode - how are these people here? Are they really the people we left behind? Did the alien race help them and is it even capable of that?

It was a good solid mystery. What I didn't like was the Chloe and Matt scenes. Chloe just isn't all that interesting and I'm honestly starting to think that the acting isn't so good there.

What I did like - The crew working together with a little bit of humour. I didn't think this was needed before but it certainly adds a lot to the show, so count me wrong there. I also loved the Greer development, he stole every scene he was in.

Basically I thought this continued the streak of great episodes that started with Trial and Error; the show is really firing on all cylinders now and I can't wait for the mid-season finale. I just have to hope it gets renewed (crosses fingers).

Comment

I gave it a 7.

I liked it, and it was hilarious at times, but I would have liked to see more build-up of the people dying (and more variations than one girl smashed by a tree and the rest exposure) and the crew not being able to figure it out. I think it was the closest I'll ever get to stargate horror so I wanted a bit more out of it.

Originally posted by JustAnotherVoice View Post
                          The B side was probably the best use of Chloe in a LONG time. I'm really beginning to think that Chloe, as a character, has just been paired up with the wrong players so far. I say less scenes with BJS and more with JWS.
                          I second this!
                          Originally posted by Callista
                          Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                          Originally posted by HPMom
                          She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Comment

I'd give it a nine. I thought this episdoe packed an emotional punch (TJ/baby and Chloe's transformation) and really liked the interaction between Scott/Greer/Chloe. After the first viewing, I immediately re-watched several of the scenes -- the first time I have done that this season.

Comment

Poor. Started off with a fairly interesting premise, wound up a crashing bore with no payoff.
                                Boobies!

Comment

Working...
                                X