Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headed downtown to get my new passport picture taken, exchanged emails about possible Toronto accommodations and car, agreed to head back into the office tomorrow afternoon for the Day 2 mix of The Hunt (and a final office cleaning), took the dogs out for a run (or in Maximus’s case, a leisurely stroll – or, in Jelly’s case, a staggered walk and stand about, eyeing the yappy black lab across the street). [...]
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...te-themselves/
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

But before we could get around to goodbyes, we had a mix to watch – to be more precise a Day 2 mix of The Hunt. One of the things I loved about this episode is that there is so much going on – an A, B, C, AND D story, all of which allow all of our principals and supporting characters their moments to shine. The mix was great. We only had three notes: 1) Lose what sounds like a cat meowing during the Exterior Alien Planet scene, 2) The popping sound we hear when Greer adjusts his shoulders is so loud, you would think he’d just broken his own neck, 3) We want the sound of Varro snapping the magazine into his gun to be more present.
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...mping-grounds/
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Source: Syfy schedulebot

Syfy's April 2011 Schedule

NOTE: On April 18, SGU moves to 9pm!

Apr 4 10:00 PM Seizure
        Apr 5 12:00 AM Seizure

Apr 11 10:00 PM The Hunt
        Apr 12 12:00 AM The Hunt

Apr 18 08:00 PM The Hunt
        Apr 18 09:00 PM Common Descent
        Apr 18 11:00 PM Common Descent

Apr 22 11:00 PM Common Descent

Apr 25 08:00 PM Common Descent
        Apr 25 09:00 PM Epilogue
        Apr 25 11:00 PM Epilogue

Apr 29 11:00 PM Epilogue
        Blog Twitter

Comment

I know for sure, a few seconds after hope finished, I went to the official stargate website, there were images from "the hunt" on there, I clicked but it said 'oops, you must have missed the gate'.....im sure it was a mistake but did anyone catch them?? The picture I did see for promoting it was
          Spoiler:
          Varro and Scott? or young? at a wooded area, looked like scott/young/whoever was telling varro what the deal was, what they were going after.

will find out soon enough anyways....

Comment

That pics ?

http://www.stargate-universe.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/the-hunt.jpg

<Do not hotlink pictures without permission from the site owner>

Comment

yep thats the one..
              Last edited by greenguywithlasereye; 30 March 2011, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Source: Titan TV

The Hunt episode synopsis:

Spoiler:
                A rescue crew is dispatched when an exploration party is attacked by an alien creature during an off-world expedition; Eli and Brody tinker with new Ancient technology that they have discovered and end up trapping Brody in a cryogenic device.

Source: TV Guide

Episode synopsis:

Spoiler:
                An alien abducts two crewmen during an off-world expedition, and a rescue crew is dispatched to save them. Meanwhile on Destiny, the discovery of a new store of technology causes trouble for Brody.
                Blog Twitter

Comment

SPOILERS from IGN:

Spoiler:
                  During an off-world expedition, the team's camp comes under attack and Lt. Johansen and Corp. Reynolds are taken by the alien creature. A rescue team is dispatched. Young, Greer, James and Marsden try to track down the alien beast. But when the beast turns the tables on them and injures some of the party, they must turn to Varro and his Lucian team for help.
                  Meanwhile on Destiny, after discovering a new store of Ancient technology, Eli and Brody ignore Rush's warnings and mistakenly trap Brody in a cryogenic device.

Comment

Source: Titan TV (synopsis)

Spoiler:
                    A rescue team is dispatched when an exploration party is attacked by an alien creature during an off-world expedition; Eli and Brody tinker with new Ancient technology that they have discovered and end up trapping Brody in a cryogenic device.
                    Blog Twitter

Comment

Spoiler:

Eli and Brody tinker with new Ancient technology that they have discovered and end up trapping Brody in a cryogenic device.

Comedy subplot, maybe?

Comment

That'd be a rather odd bit of comedy, unless they start tracing things on the glass as a joke.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          is it possible that these are the chambers that mallozzi put on his blog via video

Comment

Spoiler:
                            i was thinking the same thing, i tought it would be those stasis chambers

Comment

The Hunt Sneak Peek:

Comment

That preview was awesome. I cant wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X