• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and BARBEQUE!!!!
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I headed upstairs, unpacked, then went down and grabbed an egg white omelet from the truck. My writing partner, Paul, was also in bright and early to supervise the on-set action on Alliances. After our breakfast chat and updates, he headed down to Stage 6 to negotiate the rubble while I headed over to join the location scout for The Hunt.
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ss-orange-dog/
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'm not so sure whether the location looks exotic or not...
        sigpic

Comment

Looks just like Atlantis episode "Missing", "Tracker" or something like that. Not god

Comment

I expect them to add some wildlife, maybe bird-like creatures, weird alien plants, and all... Actually I more hoping that expecting.
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe they'll do a colour tint to everything, like what they did for SGA's Runner and Sateda.

Comment

And/or use a load of mist. Saying that though, if they slowly fell back into the habit of using Canadian forests that wouldn't surprise me either.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Maybe they'll do a colour tint to everything, like what they did for SGA's Runner and Sateda.
                  That's what I was thinking, too.

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                  Saying that though, if they slowly fell back into the habit of using Canadian forests that wouldn't surprise me either.
                  If there's going to be the same amount of forest planets next to more alien looking planets as seen in the first season, then I'm not going to complain. Much.
                  sigpic

Comment

Amazing how alien planets always end up looking like British Columbia.

Comment

Almost finished my rewrite of The Hunt. Hopefully, I’ll put it out Tuesday after which it’ll be smooooooth sailing. Until prep begins of course. In truth, prep has already begun on this episode with Production Designer James Robbins working on the design for our off-world beasts and Art Director Chris Beach and SPFX Master Scott Stofer swinging by the other day to discuss a special little contraption. Brad suggested shifting parts of the latter half of the script to night – which would certainly make those scenes all the more creepy. Will have to bring this up with Director Andy Mikita and Director of Photography Mike Blundell who have already expressed an interest in some sort of treatment that would give the location a surreal alien feel.
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...uction-update/
                      sigpic

Comment

Success! I finished my rewrite of The Hunt, finally nailing that tricky fourth act scene. I’ll re-read it sometime this weekend and put it out on Tuesday after which my entire week will be free to spin episode 20, the season finale, that Paul will probably be writing (unless the approaching rewrites prove too time-consuming in which case I’ll be doing the honors).
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-some-mailbag/
                        sigpic

Comment

Will have to bring this up with Director Andy Mikita and Director of Photography Mike Blundell who have already expressed an interest in some sort of treatment that would give the location a surreal alien feel.

Now, this news I like. Not to mention beastS. Plural! Feel free to correct me, but so far there's always been one alien species per planet.
                          sigpic

Comment

Got some terrific notes on my rewrite of The Hunt. I’ll address them tomorrow, put out the revised draft in the afternoon, and then it’ll be smooooooth sailing. Looks like we’ll be casting on Friday: Corporal Reynolds, T.J.’s sister, T.J.’s dad, and Tasia.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ken-her-ankle/
                            sigpic

Comment

I wonder whether this Corporal Reynolds is in any way related to SG-1's Reynolds?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                I wonder whether this Corporal Reynolds is in any way related to SG-1's Reynolds?
                                Doubtful. Its not like its an uncommon name
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X