Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to take a stab at what the "Message" is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    To Scientists

Congratulations! You finally figured out the message! I have to say I've been waiting a long time for some of you to figure this out and I'm happy for you. I just want to clear up one thing though. I exist, I made all this. Yep it was me. And yes I am writing this before I even created the universe. How? I'm me. Why? Again, it's me. So congrats, have fun with your new found knowledge

Sincerly yours,
    God

Spoiler:
    Eat at Joes!

Spoiler:
    Best if used by 427 AD

Spoiler:
    Do not open till Christmas

Spoiler:
    Rush, it's me Rush. Just letting you know do not tell Eli "I'm your father." He'll think your a Star Wars fan and will never stop bringing up star wars crap every time he sees you. And once he finally figures out we're telling the truth he'll just do this really annoying "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I mean really annoying. How annoying? Well I went back to the beggining of time just to create this message. It's that annoying. Oh and Young will headbutt you again in September, prepare, he will have a helmet on.

Spoiler:
    You have 3 important updates that you can install.
    1. Heaven
    2. End to all evil
    3. Removal of Satan update
    Note installation will require restart.

Spoiler:
    There is no God, this message was not created. It just came together randomly. I'm serious there was absolutely no design in this it just happend this way. So yeah.

Spoiler:
    Made by Rush(scribbled in small words below it) And Young

Spoiler:
    Eli is here
    sigpic
    Doci of the BAG

Comment

Now then children, we all know what it is:

Spoiler:
      Hey, about that "Lieutenant James" chick. Is she, like, single? Because I'm a way cooler dude than that loser she had the hots for in the pilot. I've got PANACHE!
      Boobies!

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
        Watch Farscape much?
        I posted that not long after having spent the weekend at the Tricon partying it up with the 'Scaper crowd. I couldn't help myself

A few alternatives...

Spoiler:
        God Is Dead ~Nietzsche

Spoiler:
        Nietzsche Is Dead ~God

Spoiler:
        The Joke Is On You. Ha. Ha. Ha. ~Hawking

Spoiler:
        Made In China

Spoiler:
        Hand wash only. Washing in machine can result in spontaneous inflation and entropy.

Spoiler:
        Warranty void if inflated.

Spoiler:
        You Can't Win.

You can't break even.

You can't quit.

Comment

Spoiler:
          lagos, nigeria.

Attention: The president/ceo

dear sir,

confidential business proposal

having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the nigerian chambers of commerce and industry, i have the privilege to request for your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand united states dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed commissioned and paid for about five years (5) ago by a foreign contractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at the central bank of nigeria apex bank.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why we require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incident to the transfer.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the nigerian national petroleum corporation (nnpc). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents:

(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers.

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers -- for confidentiality and easy communication.

(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed.

Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please reply urgently.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
            Spoiler:
            lagos, nigeria.

dear sir,

having consulted with my colleagues and based on the information gathered from the nigerian chambers of commerce and industry, i have the privilege to request for your assistance to transfer the sum of $47,500,000.00 (forty seven million, five hundred thousand united states dollars) into your accounts. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed commissioned and paid for about five years (5) ago by a foreign contractor. This action was however intentional and since then the fund has been in a suspense account at the central bank of nigeria apex bank.

We are now ready to transfer the fund overseas and that is where you come in. It is important to inform you that as civil servants, we are forbidden to operate a foreign account; that is why we require your assistance. The total sum will be shared as follows: 70% for us, 25% for you and 5% for local and international expenses incident to the transfer.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the nigerian national petroleum corporation (nnpc). If you find this proposal acceptable, we shall require the following documents:

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers -- for confidentiality and easy communication.

Alternatively we will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively what we require of you. The business will take us thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please reply urgently.
            I was thinking of doing that but thought it would take to long to type. Good job my good man.
            sigpic
            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Spoiler:
              Do not go to Za'ha'dum-- I mean Icarus! Do not go to ICARUS! Sorry. I hope you read that all the way through.
              Boobies!

Comment

Originally posted by ramblerreb View Post
                Spoiler:
                do not go to za'ha'dum-- i mean icarus! Do not go to icarus! Sorry. I hope you read that all the way through.
                win :d
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Its going to be, legen wait for it, waaaaaiiiiiiit for DARY

Spoiler:
                  SUIT UP!

Spoiler:
                  Marry me!

Spoiler:
                  Hello.

Spoiler:
                  Whatchyaaa doiing ^^

Spoiler:
                  Sorry, its on the other side of the universe, have a good day!
                  When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.-Arthur C. Clarke

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology -Carl Sagan

Comment

love is the message and the message is love
                    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Welcome to Garry's Mod 12.

Spoiler:
                      Renew Wormhole X-treme or else!
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Spoiler:
                        oh those humans again..

Spoiler:
                        Three entropys for the ancient-kings under the sky,
                        Seven for the asgard-lords in their halls of stone,
                        Nine for Mortal humans doomed to die,
                        One for the Dark Lord ori on his dark throne
                        In the Land of Mordorverse where the nothing lie.
                        One blackhole to rule them all, One blackhole to find them,
                        One blackhole to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Mordorverse where the Shadows lie.
                        The Lord of the entropys

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Hallowed are the Oreo cookies

Comment

Spoiler:
                            BADWOLFBADWOLFBADWOLFBADWOLFBADWOLF

Spoiler:
                            You just lost the game

Spoiler:
                            Haruhi was here

Spoiler:
                            Who watches the Watchmen?

Spoiler:
                            Buffering...

Spoiler:
                            The Cake is a Lie!!!!!

Comment

n4rc1ssus,

Originally posted by n4rc1ssus View Post
                              And here ... weeee ... go!
                              Spoiler:
                              How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

Spoiler:
                              Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure. ~Murphy's Law

Spoiler:
                              The thing you're looking for is always the last you find

Spoiler:
                              This is the song that never ends. It goes on and on my friends. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because,

and my favorite that I'm surprised hasn't shown up yet (waited a while for 42 by the way):
                              Spoiler:
                              Hello boys and girls, this is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats
                              This is a song about a whale, NO this is a song about being happy
                              Thats right!
                              Its the happy happy, joy joy song!

Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy joy

I dont think your happy enough, thats right!
                              I'll teach you to be happy!
                              I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
                              Now boys and girls, lets try it again...

Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy joy!

Iff-in you ain't the grandaddy of all liars!
                              The little critters of nature...they dont know that they're ugly.
                              Thats very funny! A fly marrying a bumble bee!
                              I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me!
                              WHY didn't you believe me?

Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy, joy joy
                              Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy, joy joy joyyyy!
                              The last would be worth the trip. I love "Ren and Stimpy". "I'VE NEVER BEEN SO ANGRY IN MY ENTIRE LIIIIIIIFFFFFFEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I feel great."
                              All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Sami_

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                lagos, nigeria.

dear sir,

Please reply urgently.
                                I read this five minutes ago. I'm still laughing.

Made of win.
                                All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X