Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to take a stab at what the "Message" is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
    UK Tesco shoppers will get this one

"Unidentified item in carrier bag, please remove item before continuing"

or in the same vein as the last,

"please wait for assistance"

N.C
    Or anyone who shops somewhere with a self-checkout line.

Comment

True, but i cant speak for EVERY country with a self-service checkout in the local supermarket having an annoying voice and an annoying tendancy to **** you about :0

N.C

Comment

I thought it was a structure or something? It'd be surprising if the message was even readable.

Comment

The hidden message is ...(drumroll)...

Spoiler:
          Hi, I’m Al Harrington, President and CEO of Al Harrington’s Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man emporium and warehouse. Thanks to a shipping error, I am now currently overstocked on Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Men, and I am passing the savings on to you.

Attract customers to your business. Make a splash at your next presentation. Keep grandma company. Protect your crops. Confuse your neighbors. African American? Hail a cab. Testify in church. Or just raise the roof.

Whatever your Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man needs are. So come on down to Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man emporium and warehouse. Route 2 in Weekapaug.

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
            I thought it was a structure or something? It'd be surprising if the message was even readable.
            I think it is a structure. Its blue, and its bigger on the inside than the outside.
            sigpic
            Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
            O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
            Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
            O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Spoiler:
              All this has happened before, and all this will happen again.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                Spoiler:
                all this has happened before, and all this will happen again.
                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3nos
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Let's be honest, we know it's this:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0-VT0Ir5Bs
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

No, it's this: http://tinyurl.com/Blue10000
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

Here there be dragons?
                      sigpic
                      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

"Show me a Furling"

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Written in very small prints:

END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IS BETWEEN UNIVERSE BUILDER, INC. (THE "COMPANY") AND THE PERSON WHO OPENS THIS PACKAGE

Exemption from Liability:
                          Universe Builder Plus inc shall accept no liability whatsoever for errors during the use of its Hydrogen Based Universe Building kits. Universe Builder Plus inc will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue arising in connection with the mixing and use of explosive during the use of the Hydrogen Based Universe Building kits. The tool provided to create your own little universe are to be used exclusively for non-commercial entertainment and educative purpose only. Children under 8 year old should be accompanied by an adult. Adults with the mental age of 8 should be accompanied by a mature little 8 year old kid who knows more about computers than you anyways.

User should limit the number of black holes in their universe to 2000 billion with a maximum of 2500 billion stars. When the universe have fully expanded and contracted one time, it should be immediately be discarded. Batteries should be removed from the Hydrogen Based Universe Building kit power unit immediately after the end of the contraction period. Carbon based sentient entities may clog the center of the universe explosive area to try to understand the "meaning of life". Some carbon based sentient entities may even ventures into those User agreement files and executive files. Plagues, greed, self destructive violent behaviors, nuclear arms race may be induced to eliminate the clogging entities too close to the center in an energy balanced way. Belief in God, setting up of religion book of restrained behaviors, may also be induced to reign down on their desire to pursue center of the universe clogging behaviors. Center of the universe should be maintained free of entities to permit the transmission of the energy across the universe. Speed of light should be placed between 100 000 km/s and 500 000 km/s to maintain equilibrium between mass and energy and time of your universe.

Digital microscope to observe the evolution of the universe sold separately.

HAVE FUN OBSERVING THE EXPANSION OF YOUR UNIVERSE AND LAUGHING AT THE STUPIDITY OF THOSE CARBON BASED ENTITIES!!! EACH HYDROGEN BASED UNIVERSE BUILDING KITS PRESENT AN UNIQUE EVOLUTION OF THE UNIVERSE. BUY MORE THAN ONE AND COMPARE THE RESULTS!

THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT.

Last edited by Commander Zelix; 13 November 2010, 05:55 AM.
                          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Written in very small prints:...
                            Hang on... how can a message encoded somehow into the CMB have a print size??? And what is it small relative to? In the context of such a document, size has no meaning.

Comment

"So... I built my own Universe with Blackjack and Hookers!"
                              All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X