• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm watching it, and eli looks as if he wants to stab rush in the eye

Comment

Originally posted by Coremae View Post
      Well, he is making out with his girl, regardless of who's in the body. Can't really say it wouldn't bother you under similar circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Coremae View Post
        I didn't quite understand why Eli was so pissed about Rush keeping the bridge secret - hes usually so laid back.

(I know you meant the kissing thing but he was pissed before that)

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
          I didn't quite understand why Eli was so pissed about Rush keeping the bridge secret - hes usually so laid back.

Probably because he put two and two together and realized Rush was responsible for Riley.

Comment

Well, he was tight with Riley wasn't he? I refer to the kino and lt. james incident haha

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
              Probably because he put two and two together and realized Rush was responsible for Riley.
              gah! you beat me by seconds! haha

Comment

Very good episode though I'm a bit unsure about the mission. So we're trying to find God now?
                I loved all the character moments of this episode, from Rush to humbling Young, to Eli and company finding the bridge and Eli getting pissed, the backseat "drivers" and Perry's "SHUT UP!" to Rush saving Young and the crew all at consoles on the bridge and ESPECIALLY Eli in the center-seat! Loved it all!
                So does this mean no more apple core? Will we just do stuff from the bridge from now on?
                When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                Zatnikitelman

Comment

Anyone catch Eli's subtle "engage" gesture near the end when he takes the ship out of FTL?

Incidentally, love that Eli took the captain's chair.

Comment

I was expecting Young to say "out of the chair Eli",

Which could be an indication that he has a fair amount of respect for Eli now for saving his life.

Comment

Well, he is making out with his girl, regardless of who's in the body. Can't really say it wouldn't bother you under similar circumstances.
                      agreed, though it's sad how it all turned out.

Comment

One thing I love this about this episode is that it all ties right back to season 1 of SG-1. The Torment of Tantalus... in the words of Daniel Jackson. This is meaning of life stuff!

Comment

Anyone catch Eli's subtle "engage" gesture near the end when he takes the ship out of FTL?

I thought that was a nice touch to have Eli sitting there, giving the situation a little sense of humor and projecting a new kind of cohesion. Though it looks like he found a new passion, if you will, maybe a new home sitting at the console while figuring Young's and Rush's jump. He manned up in this ep..

Comment

that's why it's so perfect. I'm thinking Eli may not be as light hearted following this bit of sadness.

Comment

Originally posted by Zatnikitelman View Post
                              Very good episode though I'm a bit unsure about the mission. So we're trying to find God now?
                              Part of its a little anti-climatic for me, whether its god or just some intelligence surely this is something the ascended ancients would already have discovered.

Comment

Part of its a little anti-climatic for me, whether its god or just some intelligence surely this is something the ascended ancients would already have discovered.
                                Even if they did, why would they tell us? Besides, ascension has always been said not to be true godhood.

Comment

Working...
                                X