• Show
Clear All

10 - the first one I gave to any episode
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Awesome episode, I give it a 9/10. After a great one this was awesome, definitely leave me wanting to see the next one. A sensation I have lost for the first time with Stargate, so I'm glad that sensation is coming back.
      They hit us with guns, bazookas, tear gas, tanks, APVs, helicopters, rockets. I'm pretty sure at least one of them used really harsh language.
      --Markus--

Comment

Originally posted by Loheat View Post
        Because every single 1 vote is obviously unfounded

I gave it a 7, pretty average in my mind, rated it higher because of the danger, the fact that things were finally revealed about Destiny, and the interaction between the characters was done well in my mind. Eli's reaction to Rush's secret was awesome.
        Still, this episode was just people talking, but at least they were talking about interesting things. The ending was cool, gave it some excitement and reminded me of SG-1 and Atlantis
        It's my opinion too, except that I consider 7 a good episode (but not great).

We have yet another Rush and Young Justice like confrontations. As I said in the review thread, it wasn't very original since we already saw it before and it happened almost the same way. Except this time Rush was doing the headbutting.

But since we get to learn about the Destiny true mission, which is a bit underwhelming though. It was interesting. I also like the way Rush tried at first to get away with it another time by calling Perry or sending Young away while talking to her. While this episode was taunted as a game change, it's not really clear what will happens that is so exciting for the Destiny crew. There's no forward momentum created by it.

As I said in the review thread. I would much prefer to see the interaction between Telford and the gate seed aliens than watching the Destiny crew exploring yet another empty planets or empty spaceship. In fact, I think they almost forgot to check for salvageable goods on the ship.

7/10
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

9/10 for me! Solid, solid episode! Carl Binder, all is forgiven!

Comment

Crap episode. They get stuck on an alien ship and have to be rescued. Boring! And oh yes messages in the background radiation. Reminds me of a certain x files episode:

http://x-files.wikia.com/wiki/Conduit

Comment

Still no 1

Comment

10 hardly give one
                sigpic

Comment

6 out of ten.

Comment

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post
                    On a related note, I checked out [that place censored] and some of the people in their review thread actually liked it. That's gotta say something
                    Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    The day [that place censored] says something nice about SGU is the day I care about spelling mockers. To that end you can't trust the Internet. They are too skewed to get an accurate representation
                    YES! Now I can bug you about missing a period from the end of your final sentence, jel!
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I have my first 10. I was going to put 9, but it got bumped up cause Eli got some tail. I'm perverted, what can I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                        YES! Now I can bug you about missing a period from the end of your final sentence, jel!
                        Feel free. I still won't care.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

7 from me. Good episode, but I enjoyed Aftermath, Cloverdale and Trial and Error more. As I said in the episode thread, first part didn't quite work for me, although Young/Rush fight and everything afterwards was, simply put, excellent.
                          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                          sigpic
                          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

AWESOME!!! I can't put it any more succinctly. Hate to give this out but 10/10. Couldn't even go out to smoke, and that says A LOT for me.

Only thing I STILL wish is that they put an icksnay on the preview of the coming week. OR, even better, don't give up the biggest part of the upcoming episode, though if you couldn't figure out what next week is going to be about while watching then you probably aren't bright enough to have the intraweb .

On a more serious note, was Eli BRILLIANT or what? He gets some, and not while 'reading'. And, still has the cajones to tell Rush he's a f*********in idiot. Just a rant.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by n4rc1ssus View Post
                              AWESOME!!! I can't put it any more succinctly. Hate to give this out but 10/10. Couldn't even go out to smoke, and that says A LOT for me.

Only thing I STILL wish is that they put an icksnay on the preview of the coming week. OR, even better, don't give up the biggest part of the upcoming episode, though if you couldn't figure out what next week is going to be about while watching then you probably aren't bright enough to have the intraweb .

On a more serious note, was Eli BRILLIANT or what? He gets some, and not while 'reading'. And, still has the cajones to tell Rush he's a f*********in idiot. Just a rant.
                              This! I sit there with the remote in my hand to switch the TV off the second the fade to black happens with most TV shows these days because I'm sick of getting spoiled for the next one
                              sigpic

Comment

9 out of 10. a very good episode, definetly the best of season 2.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X