Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure the 1 will be coming soon, for whatever reason.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    9/10.

I was considering a 10/10 but I'll reserve that for perfection
    Exactly what I was thinking. I wanted to simply click that 10, but a 10 is basically intended for a perfect episode ( not necessarily TH BEST EP EVARRRR kind of perfect, but simply a really good ep that has all the elements ), it came pretty close though. 9.8?

A 9 it is, the season is getting better evry episode. I can't understand why ratings are dropping.

Comment

Just pure epic! Carl Binder really suprised me with this episode.

10/10

Comment

Because every single 1 vote is obviously unfounded

I gave it a 7, pretty average in my mind, rated it higher because of the danger, the fact that things were finally revealed about Destiny, and the interaction between the characters was done well in my mind. Eli's reaction to Rush's secret was awesome.
        Still, this episode was just people talking, but at least they were talking about interesting things. The ending was cool, gave it some excitement and reminded me of SG-1 and Atlantis

Comment

10 this is what I've been waiting for.
          SGU fangirl

Comment

Trial and Error was already pretty good...and then to follow up with this. That's one hell of a 1-2 combo.

In the Babylon 5-verse, creator J. Michael Straczynski referred to episodes that significantly advanced characters and the overall arc, WHAM episodes. The Greater Good is the biggest WHAM on SGU since they first got stranded out in the far side.
            sigpic

Comment

9/10

Pretty damn good, though I confess I thought some of the first few scenes were a little slow for me. What an ending though...

Comment

9/10

I'm saving 10/10 for a BSG finale type episode. I want something that blows my mind before I'll let loose on the 10/10.

But that cliffhanger is gonna leave me on the edge of my seat till next tuesday. That was a real naughty thing for those clever writers to do.

Comment

9. Great, but not perfect.

Comment

My first 10. Damn it was good. I was literally jumping around and pacing during commercial breaks and afterwards to try to take in all the Awesome.

Also, I'm the 47th voter. Therefore, I am everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                      Originally posted by k1037 View Post
                      Anyone have an ETA on when someone will still claim (as they did for Time/Space last season, and have for every single episode so far this season) that the episode was a "1" due to "teen soap opera drama?"
                      My bet is on ten minutes.
                      You owe me 10 bucks.

We got a 2, but still no 1. It's taking long this time.
                      On a related note, I checked out SGUSUCKS and some of the people in their review thread actually liked it. That's gotta say something

Comment

This was quite an exciting episode.

This really pushes the perspective of the extent of the Ancient's discoveries.

What was the true extent of their knowledge?

Comment

Now this is an OUTSTANDING episode!
                          If it gets better than this, Gateworld will need to add an 11 to their polls!
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

9/10

Comment

Ok, I'm giving away my 10 for this one (maybe I'll regret it when another episode come along in a few weeks that I think is even better) - this had everything I wanted and more. Perfect Rush/Young, great stuff back on the ship, and crazy-ass ship-to-ship jumping.

Plus an ending that made me absolutely queasy.

Great work, SGU!
                              sigpic
                              Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post
                                You owe me 10 bucks.

We got a 2, but still no 1. It's taking long this time.
                                On a related note, I checked out SGUSUCKS and some of the people in their review thread actually liked it. That's gotta say something
                                SGUSUCKS huh?

Sort of like the antichrist of the SG series?
                                Dont people have anything better to do?
                                I understand that they dont like the show, but why on earth are they going to great lenghts to throw dirt at this series?

Im loseing faith in humanity with each passing day.

Anyway back on topic:
                                Im giveing it a 9/10 just becouse im saveing my perfect score for the mid season finale...

Comment

Working...
                                X