This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    That was not the point. I don't think the release of spoilers is related to the subpar ratings
    OT, don´t you think?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
      Spoiler:
      I thought I heard him mention in that interview, it would be like Rush reflecting on the relationship he had with Perry. Yes, he's made it clear the actress is in episode 15 "Seizure" but she could be there as like, a flashback. Perry could still end up being killed. Plus, that would kind of make a better sense of Rush's fury to actually go after someone and try to kill them (hence the shots of him carrying a gun). Because he's already lost the love of his life, once, to cancer. Imagine how he'd feel if he lost another love interest, not due to something he could not control, but by someone ending up killing her? Something he may have been able to control. Yeah, that'd really set me off too. Plus, it just seems like a better plot bunny to me too. But what do I know? I could be totally wrong. But imho, I think Perry will end up being killed. But then again, I could be wrong and they could totally surprise me.
      Spoiler:
      That was my thought, too. But it also could create a whole other drama if Rush goes out, kill that guy and after he get´s informed that Perry/Ginn, both, one of them? are alive.
      I have so many possibilities in my head right know that no matter what it could be, I`ll still be surprised.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
        Spoiler:
        Perry won't die, she's in Seizure.
        Spoiler:
        She could be on the bridge as a hologram like Gloria and Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Barroth View Post
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Just what Rush needs: another voice questioning his decisions. Poor guy's going to lose his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
            Spoiler:
            Just what Rush needs: another voice questioning his decisions. Poor guy's going to lose his mind.
            Dont think he was ever sane.... but yeah, whatever.

Comment

"I think the term “game changer” is used too frequently in television nowadays. To quote the famous ambidextrous Spanish fencer, I do not think it means what you think it means. Alias had a fantastic game changer in its second season and Lost had several game changers, even if we didn’t understand them all. A game changing episode needs to significantly alter the setting of a show, the character relationships, the cast or the overall tone of a series. Preferably, more than one of those will come in to play. All of that is so that you will understand what I am talking about when I say that “The Greater Good” is a game changing episode of Stargate Universe."
              http://popculturezoo.com/archives/7274

Sounds interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Barroth View Post
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                the bridge risks to become a very crowded place for Rush - for him who prefers to work alone
                Last edited by mi_guard; 05 November 2010, 01:05 PM.
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  Maybe Young's in recovery? I think a total turn back to sane Young would be a little more unrealistic...

Also, prediction of the week, based on promotional photos:

Spoiler:
                  While Ginn's off on Earth, Perry hangs out in her body. She makes nice with Rush again, and Simeon either thinks that Ginn is going full betrayal or knows that Perry is close with Rush. So, seizing the opportunity while Rush is off on the derelict with Young, he kills Perry in Ginn's body, and the stone connection kills both gals at once. It'll lead into Malice's events too.

Ouch all around.
                  That latter set of spoilers would indeed be OUCH!.. Especially if true.

Spoiler:
                  1st, i don't see that as a spoiler. BUT i doubt he was ever right in the head.

Comment

I love the opening teaser on the PCZ article....well acted by Julia McNiven.

Spoiler:
                    Way to go Eli! Would they dare kill off Ginn when the Eli/Ginn relationship has only just begun? Now that would rock SGU! Mega angst. I think they just might do it.

Awwww...

webgurl
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiphantom View Post
                      So, apparently, Young's learned nothing. Great character development guys! The best character development is the kind that doesn't happen! And I've learned once more not to trust what actors say. D'oh!

Kinda strange that Young gets off without being smacked, but feels perfectly justified in smacking others. Ah well, we loves us our double standards!
                      I especially like that when Young finds out that Rush has been lying to him all along, he's perfectly willing to believe what Rush tells him next. That's the hallmark of great writing!
                      Last edited by Cylykon; 06 November 2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Isn't that Perry in Ginn's body ( it's lucian alliance clothing anyway ) in one of those pictures?

Also the teaser clip:
                        Spoiler:
                        I just knew it before she'd even openend the door! ^^ Nice one eli!
                        Last edited by The Destiny; 06 November 2010, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cylykon View Post
                          I especially like that when Young finds out that Rush has been lying to him all along, he perfectly willing to believe what Rush tells him next. That's the hallmark of great writing!
                          Without context, it's hard to say how events progress. The beating takes place on the alien ship, but scenes from the season 2 trailer show them talking on the bridge. Young will presumably calm down and give Rush a chance to explain himself.

Originally posted by The Destiny View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Isn't that Perry in Ginn's body ( it's lucian alliance clothing anyway ) in one of those pictures?
                          Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by imwebgurl View Post
                            I love the opening teaser on the PCZ article....well acted by Julia McNiven.

Spoiler:
                            Way to go Eli! Would they dare kill off Ginn when the Eli/Ginn relationship has only just begun? Now that would rock SGU! Mega angst. I think they just might do it.

Awwww...

webgurl
                            As Greer would say: "Get some!"

Comment

"I think the term “game changer” is used too frequently in television nowadays. To quote the famous ambidextrous Spanish fencer, I do not think it means what you think it means. Alias had a fantastic game changer in its second season and Lost had several game changers, even if we didn’t understand them all. A game changing episode needs to significantly alter the setting of a show, the character relationships, the cast or the overall tone of a series. Preferably, more than one of those will come in to play. All of that is so that you will understand what I am talking about when I say that “The Greater Good” is a game changing episode of Stargate Universe."
                              http://popculturezoo.com/archives/7274

Sounds interesting
                              I, too, think "game changer" is used too much, and from everything I know of "The Greater Good", it's not really a game changer. Despite what happens, they are still gonna be in survival mode. They are still going to have to contend with repairing the ship and protecting it from outsiders. A true game changer would have the ship being significantly repaired, teleported to the Milky way, and/or have a contingent from Earth arrive in ships or Atlantis.

I'm open to being sold on the use of the term, but it doesn't appear likely at this time.

Comment

Hi ! (bonjour) I am a French fan of Stargate Universe and I find it pathetic that people destroy any responses through the series. When you do not like a series you do not look !! nothing more nothing less! We try not to cancel.

I’ve found too that the season 1 were sometimes boring and useless however it is a revival and season 2 is great If there is a season 3, by chance, I strongly demand the production to add the action, discovery and less blah-blah-blah.

I hope for Season 3, even a season 3 test with fewer episodes.

My little French, I can not do anything to help SG • U .. I ask the American fan watching the series LIVE just time it is renewed, and return Friday to the mid season.

Download NCIS and other series and look Stargate live please.

They are not comparable, so please stop the bashing for us please, for us fans.

The hope is life, so I hope for Stargate-Universe.

I was born with Stargate (1994) I want to die with !

I hope, please SyFy ..

Comment

Working...
                                X