Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ofc, Young gets realy mad at Rush, becouse of him Telford and Riley are gone!
    Its about time Rush got educated with the stick/fists/whatever....

Comment

Eli you pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
        I would have liked to see Young restrain himself, but even with these latest developments, I still think it would be out of character for Young not to get a little physical. It's more than I would have liked apparently, but maybe he'll only knock him down the one time (here's hoping).
        As much as I love Rush, he almost ask for get beaten up by Young all the time. And his little "Chess game" with him and the bridge control was also not very clever. But that is the whole point, the big trust issue between Rush and Young. I look forward to this episode, with finally all cards on the table! I wonder how the rest of the crew will react when they find out?
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Perry won't die, she's in Seizure.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
            Spoiler:
            And you know this how?

Comment

Originally posted by SGeff View Post
              And you know this how?
              Because somebody talked about this?

Spoiler:
              Carlyle mentioned that short in one of his last interviews. IIRC also in the last Q&A from SyFy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                Because somebody talked about this?

Spoiler:
                Carlyle mentioned that short in one of his last interviews. IIRC also in the last Q&A from SyFy.
                Oh God,
                Spoiler:
                please tell me that Ginn will survive to, she is my favorite female character on this show!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
                  Oh God,
                  Spoiler:
                  please tell me that Ginn will survive to, she is my favorite female character on this show!!!
                  Sorry, but
                  Spoiler:
                  Carlyle didn't talked about that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    So I'll change my theory and have Perry survive, but Ginn doesn't. I suppose one surviving love interest is better than none. Shame, still.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I get that they're desperate to attract viewers, so they're enticing them with info that promises some great episodes, but...WTF, people?!

Spoiler overload!

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                        I get that they're desperate to attract viewers, so they're enticing them with info that promises some great episodes, but...WTF, people?!

Spoiler overload!
                        I highly doubt the release of spoilers is related to ratings
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I highly doubt the release of spoilers is related to ratings
                          I do not know for others but for me it is clear, the more spoiler I read, the more interest I have to watch the episode.
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            I do not know for others but for me it is clear, the more spoiler I read, the more interest I have to watch the episode.
                            Same here. I want to know what will happen so badly. Damn you, spoilers!

Spoiler:
                            I hope Ginn survives somehow. If Perry does, there is at least a small chance Ginn will, too.
                            sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              That was not the point. I don't think the release of spoilers is related to the subpar ratings
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                Sorry, but
                                Spoiler:
                                Carlyle didn't talked about that.
                                Spoiler:
                                I thought I heard him mention in that interview, it would be like Rush reflecting on the relationship he had with Perry. Yes, he's made it clear the actress is in episode 15 "Seizure" but she could be there as like, a flashback. Perry could still end up being killed. Plus, that would kind of make a better sense of Rush's fury to actually go after someone and try to kill them (hence the shots of him carrying a gun). Because he's already lost the love of his life, once, to cancer. Imagine how he'd feel if he lost another love interest, not due to something he could not control, but by someone ending up killing her? Something he may have been able to control. Yeah, that'd really set me off too. Plus, it just seems like a better plot bunny to me too. But what do I know? I could be totally wrong. But imho, I think Perry will end up being killed. But then again, I could be wrong and they could totally surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                                X