X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    yep, that's a justifiable losing it, all right
    Its also justifiable for Young using the headbutt of doom. And I was just starting to trust Rush
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

An angry, snarling Col. Everett Young! Yeessss!!!!
      I want too see that.... NOW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kermee View Post
        An angry, snarling Col. Everett Young! Yeessss!!!!
        I want too see that.... NOW!!!!
        that works for me
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

God i cant wait to find out why Young starts supporting Rush after he tells him the destination of the ship.

Comment

Im actually looking forward to the 11 page confession. These two guys fighting is so entertaining. They are what made Life a great episode instead of a meh one. Im probably most excited about this episode out of all the season 2 eps (beside the finale).
            sigpic

Comment

Somehow I expect this to be "The Fifth Race" of Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I would have gone ballastic too if someone was controlling the ship and driving us away from home.
                Young: Are you steering us home?
                Rush: Well...at maximum speed we'll reach Earth in 25 million years, not including refueling stops.
                sigpic

Comment

Young should know that they will not make it back home with Destiny, not in the crew lifetime... so why not keep going...

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

We’ve been deluged with mixes! Awakening yesterday, Malice today, and The Greater Good tomorrow. [...]
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...icited-advice/
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by FoX-1028 View Post
                      Young should know that they will not make it back home with Destiny, not in the crew lifetime... so why not keep going...
                      I think he does, that was a fictional line, "if" the crew ever gets home it will be through a Stargate...somehow
                      sigpic

Comment

Newest episode description for "The Greater Good" 2x07 *spoiler heavy*
                        Spoiler:

Dr. Rush and Col. Young are stranded aboard an alien ship.

Destiny comes upon a heavily damaged ship floating in space. Dr. Rush suggests that the alien vessel be explored in the hopes of salvaging any worthwhile data or technology. Without a shuttle, Rush and Col. Young must make a dangerous space-suited expedition to the derelict ship. Once safely aboard, they discover that the ship contains empty pods similar to those they encountered on the seed ship. As Dr. Rush gets the life support and power running, the ship's engines suddenly engage, propelling it away from Destiny. With the power now depleted the ships drift helplessly apart.

Unwilling to tell everyone that he has partial control of The Destiny, Rush claims he has been working on a program to manually fire Destiny's thrusters. Because of the complexity of the program he suggests Dr. Amanda Perry be brought on board via the communication stones to help. Once aboard, Rush covertly informs her of his success with Destiny's master code and directs her to the bridge. With Rush's help, Perry is able to steer Destiny back to the damaged ship. But when Eli unearths their plan, the big secret is revealed much to Rush's chagrin – especially when Young finds out.
                        sigpic

Comment

*happy dance*
                          Perry and Eli and Young, oh my!
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling we will be having massive debates after this episode
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              I have a feeling we will be having massive debates after this episode
                              Is it wrong that I rubbed my hands together in evil glee at the prospect?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                                Is it wrong that I rubbed my hands together in evil glee at the prospect?
                                Yes

We all need to gather around the GW fire and sing Kumbaya
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X