This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Le Geek View Post
    Hi ! (bonjour) I am a French fan of Stargate Universe and I find it pathetic that people destroy any responses through the series. When you do not like a series you do not look !! nothing more nothing less! We try not to cancel.

I’ve found too that the season 1 were sometimes boring and useless however it is a revival and season 2 is great If there is a season 3, by chance, I strongly demand the production to add the action, discovery and less blah-blah-blah.

I hope for Season 3, even a season 3 test with fewer episodes.

My little French, I can not do anything to help SG • U .. I ask the American fan watching the series LIVE just time it is renewed, and return Friday to the mid season.

Download NCIS and other series and look Stargate live please.

They are not comparable, so please stop the bashing for us please, for us fans.

The hope is life, so I hope for Stargate-Universe.

I was born with Stargate (1994) I want to die with !

I hope, please SyFy ..
    welcome to the forums, and yeah i was born with stargate too. just gotta love the characters and the science fiction stuff. i'm just really hoping that this episode is the START of a continual increase in the pace of everything, because it sounds to me like it might be that, but then again i could be wrong, but given that there are threads in this episode dealing with simeon, ginn, amanda perry, as well as rush and young, the alien ship, the crew discovering the bridge. i'm still of the opinion that the show has been going slow, i'm really hoping that (despite a realistic expectation) this is indeed a "game changer"

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/universe/s2/207.shtml does anyone else reckon rush looks, i dunno... the suit, the hair, he looks so evil or something, i find myself thinking of general grevious from star wars

Spoiler:
      re: ginn/perry getting killed, so yeah perry does come back for an ep. later on, and i think ginn is also around for later on? not sure. but maybe simeon puts them both in a critical condition or something that will make rush seriously mad but no kill them off, i guess we'll see in a few days
      Last edited by nesais; 07 November 2010, 05:42 AM.

Comment

At this point, I'm no longer sure of anything. I can't wait to see the episode
        sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cylykon View Post
          I especially like that when Young finds out that Rush has been lying to him all along, he's perfectly willing to believe what Rush tells him next. That's the hallmark of great writing!
          or it could be that Young has become so finely attuned to Rush's bull that he can spot the truth when he gets it?
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Young has his own BS, too. So it all depends on whether he wants to man up to it or not. If he doesn't, then expecting Rush to is hypocritical. If he's going to fall back on old behaviors, he can hardly fault Rush for doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by nesais View Post
              welcome to the forums, and yeah i was born with stargate too. just gotta love the characters and the science fiction stuff. i'm just really hoping that this episode is the START of a continual increase in the pace of everything, because it sounds to me like it might be that, but then again i could be wrong, but given that there are threads in this episode dealing with simeon, ginn, amanda perry, as well as rush and young, the alien ship, the crew discovering the bridge. i'm still of the opinion that the show has been going slow, i'm really hoping that (despite a realistic expectation) this is indeed a "game changer"
              I think, and this is the last chance for renewal that the pace must be accelerated sgu
              to provide better hearing and then have a third season.

I therefore appeal to all who will read me,you American fans, please watch SGU LIVE and not in streaming and even worse in illegal.

We French fans is nothing we can do except support you and encourage you !

Please for the good of all watch The Greater Good Tuesday on SyFy Live!

Remember that movies sg1 sga and may be accepted in some time, however, and as the said Joseph sgu is canceled if there will be NOTHING

I hope and pray you

Talk around you, on online game, on websites, facebook, youtube, twiter, etc..
              Internet is our ally

UFASU: Union française Autour de Stargate Universe (French union about stargate universe)

Comment

Yep, we wont get the SG-1 or SGA movies if SGU falls off the charts before a 3rd season, so its in everyones best interest to watch it live.

Comment

Woah, the Alienship looks really good ^^ and Eli in the Captains Chair ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Barroth View Post
                    Woah, the Alienship looks really good ^^ and Eli in the Captains Chair ^^
                    Eli in the chair? Where's that picture hiding?

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                      Eli in the chair? Where's that picture hiding?
                      yeah, I was thinking the same - except if "sitting in the chair" is a metaphor

but look really forward to see Eli sitting in the chair on the bridge just when Rush is entering the bridge
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                        yeah, I was thinking the same - except if "sitting in the chair" is a metaphor

but look really forward to see Eli sitting in the chair on the bridge just when Rush is entering the bridge
                        "You'd better get outta my chair, boy."

I sense a Star Trek "engage" reference in the near future.

Comment

maybe eli is like wesley crusher and rush is like hmm... whos rush like in star trek .... broccoli?

i always watch SGU live, every ep so far!

i wanna see that eli in the chair pic too, if its out there....well its only two more days so i guess i can wait.

Comment

http://www.stargate-wiki.de/w/images...r%C3%BCcke.jpg

thats the pic

Comment

Eli knows how to pick the right spot, that's for sure.

Comment

I gotta say, I'm really dreading this episode because of the spoilers I've read. Amanda Perry's visit to the ship was truly a bright spot in the series for me...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...and I really wanted to see her come back aboard, but now it looks like Simeon is going to seriously hurt her, possibly rape her or even kill her, and at the very least this is going to rob her of the innocence that makes her character so endearing. I hope he doesn't turn out to be her "once in a lifetime chance"! This is SGU's way though, nothing good lasts for long, especially if it makes any of the crew happier.

Then there's Eli and Ginn...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...who could also be adversely affected, if Perry is in Ginn's body when/if she's killed. I'm just starting to like her and Eli certainly needs the "exercise".

Comment

Working...
                                X