Chloe's Abilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caribsci View Post
    she hacked into the command ship and recalled all those drones.
    Quite possible too.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Nicholas Rush View Post
      She called her friends with the communication device of the Destiny, the Smurfs. Because the Smurfs will help us against the evil robot/drone ships !
      I support this idea.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      pretty hard being in another galaxy
      Doubtful, Rush said that Destiny had become like an obsession to them, and it would seem at the moment that Destiny doesn't spend years in each galaxy, certainly not enough time for an obsession to develop.. they have been following for Destiny for much longer then 1 galaxy, given the fact that they followed Destiny into the void between galaxies would seem to suggest that they are capable of travelling between galaxies and that they do..
      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
        I support this idea.

Doubtful, Rush said that Destiny had become like an obsession to them, and it would seem at the moment that Destiny doesn't spend years in each galaxy, certainly not enough time for an obsession to develop.. they have been following for Destiny for much longer then 1 galaxy, given the fact that they followed Destiny into the void between galaxies would seem to suggest that they are capable of travelling between galaxies and that they do..
        We don't know how long Destiny had been in that galaxy. It could of been months or years or decades even. As for the void Destiny had barely left that galaxy. As it stands we just don't know how fast the Blues ships are.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, I think Camille mentioned they'd been on that ship for ten months now.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            We don't know how long Destiny had been in that galaxy. It could of been months or years or decades even. As for the void Destiny had barely left that galaxy. As it stands we just don't know how fast the Blues ships are.
            We don't even know where is the home galaxy of the blue aliens. The Destiny may as well be traveling right toward their homeworld as far as we know. The blue alien ship we saw before were simply in another galaxy than their homeworld.

Or maybe the blue aliens got many colonies across many galaxies.
            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_5124 View Post
              So what do you guys think that Chloe did at that consul after she escaped?
              What she did was activate the super-duper ultra tough weapon of mass SGUness.

It will destroy all the drones and the mothership and prove that Chloe was really a good new alien-queen who knew the real enemy was the Telford alien army.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                The space inbetween galaxies is huge, massive. Destiny was able to cross the void in a resonable amount of time, I don't think it was ever mentioned how long exactly, but we'll say a month for arguments sake, and the void in between galaxies is usually a hell of a lot bigger then a galaxy, at least in the observable universe. The blues are able to keep up with Destiny within a galaxy, or at the very least they're not far behind.

Therefore the blues must also have the ability to cross galactic voids. And it would seem that Destiny crosses a galaxy in a relatively short period of time, no more then a year anyway. All of that is based on logical assumptions and canon from the show..

Plus theres the very important plot point of Chloe, that requires the blues to reappear at some stage, not to mention Chloe saying that they still aren't safe from the blues, and the fact that Destiny thought the blues and Chloe were enough of a threat to merit running that simulation through Young.
                I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by SeaCobra View Post
                  New here, so spoiler tags to be sure!

Immediately after the episode I thought of the seeder ship collision course theory as posted above. Here is the thinking behind it.

As someone said above Chloe seems to have some understanding that the Ursini should not be trusted.
                  From what she has said it sounds like there is another consciousness inside her mind.
                  If you took the time to implant something into her that would transform her and instill some kind of consciousness into her it would make sense to give it a strong survival instinct.
                  For instance her blood being resistant to those creatures. In humans we have fight or flight mechanisms that biologically ensure our own survival. To me the blues did a heck of a job giving whatever they did to her a very strong survival mechanism. As soon as she was told they were hitching a ride she said they shouldn't be trusted and then seemed to semi-blackout. Like the consciousness knew it was in danger and would have to act to ensure it's own survival. To the entity inside her sacrificing the browns is a no brainer.
                  Chloe however would more than likely never be able to "pull the trigger" so to speak on killing off a ship full of any race.... Therefore her regretful response at the end that it was too late was her regret for doing something she would think is wrong.

Just My opinion... Thought?
                  I think your insights on Chloe is logical. I also think the blues assumed that Chloe would remain on their ship and did not foresee Young and Rush invading the ship and rescuing Chloe. Destiny and the crew will benefit from whatever self preservation and knowledge they gave her. It seems logical that since the SGU storyline was intended to be told over a 5 year span that the crew will not be dialing home anytime soon. Thus, the seeder ship could be used to destroy the command ship which will disable all the drones. Whatever happens, the seeder ship will be short lived. Seeing the blues again is an unknown and can go either way. This the writers have the ability to bring them back or not.

Comment

The Blues are the space police. They are everywhere. There's no certainty that the Blue's homeworld was located in the same galaxy when they intercepted Destiny. Their territory could span multiple galaxies, even though their FTL technology is not as fast, they could have outposts or stations within close range of the drones. If the Blues do own the drones then they could be very close by, drones used like mine fields to protect their area.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
                      The space inbetween galaxies is huge, massive. Destiny was able to cross the void in a resonable amount of time, I don't think it was ever mentioned how long exactly, but we'll say a month for arguments sake, and the void in between galaxies is usually a hell of a lot bigger then a galaxy, at least in the observable universe. The blues are able to keep up with Destiny within a galaxy, or at the very least they're not far behind.
                      Which totally neglects all the time Destiny stops in solar systems. I don't think its unreasonable to think that Destiny has been in the galaxy for a long time given how long they stop in solar system. Never mind the amount of times Destiny has to drift to refuel in stars.

Therefore the blues must also have the ability to cross galactic voids. And it would seem that Destiny crosses a galaxy in a relatively short period of time, no more then a year anyway. All of that is based on logical assumptions and canon from the show..
                      Nothing logical about since thier is no time frame of how long Destiny has been in the Blues galaxy (who knows hoe dispersed they are?) or how fast the Blues can fly.
                      Plus theres the very important plot point of Chloe, that requires the blues to reappear at some stage, not to mention Chloe saying that they still aren't safe from the blues, and the fact that Destiny thought the blues and Chloe were enough of a threat to merit running that simulation through Young.
                      The Blues probably never planned on Chloe escaping thier captivity. They did want to take over Destiny after all. Chloe said they weren't safe from the Blues back in Divided when they were in the Blues Galaxy.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

A girl gifted with x-ray vision is anti-climatic...

Comment

Well, since Eli already mentioned the Last Starfighter in the episode, I'm expecting Chloe to have unlocked and activated Destiny's own version of the Death Blossom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlAsSyDAWR8

Comment

I think when she said "It's too late." what she meant was "Thanks for waking me up from my blackout, but it's too late. I already did X really bad thing that I came here to do."

As for what X is, I'm sure it has something to do with the Blues. Calling them, giving them our position, something along those lines.

Comment

I usually turn the brightness on my screen all the way up for SGU (helps with the ship being all dark and the people all dressed in black) and I had to look away from the screen during that scene.

She's become pretty powerful. Strong, heals fast, and super smart. Seems like the only downside is occasionally blacking out and sabotaging the ship. Oh, and her boyfriend stopped sleeping with her.

Comment

funny how in light eli sat at the observation deck and had no problem
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X