This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenfire32 View Post
    In a Television series where everything leads to another event, which leads to another event, and so on and so forth, there is no such thing as a "filler" episode.

This episode had a purpose and the events are important. You're just upset because you don't know why they were important yet.
    Perhaps, but we've had plenty of episodes like that over the years from different shows that I enjoyed. This one just left me...empty. Oh well, we'll see what happens in 2011!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      Is wray also the psychiatrist on the ship?
      Yes, I thought she always was? She's at least HR, I think?
      SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
      SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
      ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
      Spoiler:
      *beep*
      Young: "What the hell was that?"
      Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

Originally posted by neoncrazy101 View Post
        Why is everything on the Destiny so math based??? Like I mean, with all other alien ships we could pretty much just point and fly and the ship made the calculations.
        Destiny's course was never meant to be directly altered by anyone/anything other than Destiny itself. That's why we need Chloe to calculate the course for us and insert it into Destiny's system.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          Is wray also the psychiatrist on the ship?
          A psychiatrist prescribes pharmaceuticals to help in mental stuff, and they are licensed to practice other forms of helping people. She's more like a therapist or counselor to a limited degree

Comment

You know what I'm curious about? How did the seed ship see Destiny and Destiny not see the seed ship before they dropped from FTL?

Also, Telford was fast on the space-walkie-talkie, as if he knew that they were going to drop out.

I'm still sus about Telford's character.

Spoiler:
            *beep*
            Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

Originally posted by Mozzza View Post
              You know what I'm curious about? How did the seed ship see Destiny and Destiny not see the seed ship before they dropped from FTL?

Also, Telford was fast on the space-walkie-talkie, as if he knew that they were going to drop out.

Well, most likely, he did know they were going to drop out. They may have seen the seed ship drop out, but Destiny's crew was otherwise occupied. Destiny may also have sent out a distress beacon as an automated measure to call the seed ships for assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                You can't really group SGU into 2 parters. A lot of it is continous.
                It's like one big, massive, humongous movie which does indeed have a start, middle and end. I hope that this movie is only 1/4th over, at the very least.

Spoiler:
                *beep*

Comment

The seed ship was in FTL but Destiny wasn't. That's how they detected it.

Comment

Originally posted by SSJPabs View Post
                    Doesn't modern science suggest pessimists seem to live longer...?
                    Does it? I'm actually curious.

Spoiler:
                    *beep*

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
                      Well, most likely, he did know they were going to drop out. They may have seen the seed ship drop out, but Destiny's crew was otherwise occupied. Destiny may also have sent out a distress beacon as an automated measure to call the seed ships for assistance.
                      So Telford must be reasonably high up in the ranks on the seed ship if they stopped for his buddies (doubtful), unless the aliens were intending to drop them into the fight all along (probable).

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                      The seed ship was in FTL but Destiny wasn't. That's how they detected it.
                      Ah k, I see. I think you may be right.

Spoiler:
                      *beep*

Comment

So Telford must be reasonably high up in the ranks on the seed ship if they stopped for his buddies (doubtful), unless the aliens were intending to drop them into the fight all along (probable).

Ah k, I see. I think you may be right.
                        Hm, I hadn't thought of them intending to drop them into the fight all along, but that really makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
                          Hm, I hadn't thought of them intending to drop them into the fight all along, but that really makes sense.
                          Then again, they were desperate. So maybe they've got their own Dr. Rush on board willing to double cross xP. I don't think they are enemies nor friends, just as Telford said. Which I think is great, because generally you think of aliens as either bad or good, I rarely hear aliens being neither.

Spoiler:
                          *beep*

Comment

Then again, they were desperate. So maybe they've got their own Dr. Rush on board willing to double cross xP. I don't think they are enemies nor friends, just as Telford said. Which I think is great, because generally you think of aliens as either bad or good, I rarely hear aliens being neither.
                            Exactly. Not everybody has to be super good (Asgard, Nox, Ancients, Tau'ri, Tok'ra) or super evil (Goa'uld, Ori, Repli's)

Comment

Working...
                            X