X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best episode ever!!

Comment

WOwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww im like this right now O_O... so when the countdown thread starts

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

I... need.... MOAR!!!

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

Not as wicked as the Season 1 cliffhanger but pretty great!! SGU season 1 cliffhanger actually beat SGA's 'First Strike' cliffhanger for me.
          "Specialization is for Insects" - Heinlein -

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfire32 View Post
            The Destiny blows up, they all die, and the series ends.
            Whatever Chloe did when she was Blue possessed will probably save Destiny. Whatever that may be
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              Shoot her Scott!
              no!

Comment

AHH!! I want it to be longer!!! NOOOO!! the dreadful wait to see the conclusion
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Whatever Chloe did when she was Blue possessed will probably save Destiny. Whatever that may be
                  Most likely (^.^)
                  sigpic
                  ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

Exactly the opposite. People who are positive of one self tend to live longer
                    Ooh! Now you've done it. I am positive I read something to that effect recently, and when I'm positive I'm right, I don't rest until I've shown it. To the googles!

(and out of this thread)

Comment

What the efff

Comment

obviously
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I have enjoyed SGU and haven't really complained about anything, but this is just absurd. Take away the space battle scenes and 2 chats with Eli, this episode offered nothing in terms of story except to bring Telford back and now we have to wait months to get to the actual story/plot/character part.

Bitter taste left in my mouth and I 'effin hate the Tuesday night timeslot.

Comment

Originally posted by patssle View Post
                            I have enjoyed SGU and haven't really complained about anything, but this is just absurd. Take away the space battle scenes and a walk on some pointless ship, this episode offered nothing in terms of story except to bring Telford back and now we have to wait months to get to the actual story/plot/character part.

Bitter taste left in my mouth and I 'effin hate the Tuesday night timeslot.
                            In a Television series where everything leads to another event, which leads to another event, and so on and so forth, there is no such thing as a "filler" episode.

This episode had a purpose and the events are important. You're just upset because you don't know why they were important yet.
                            sigpic
                            ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

Trying so hard not to throw my phone at the TV
                              soooooo goood need episode 11 now

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfire32 View Post
                                There's 115 of you that need to sign up here on Gateworld so you can get in on all the action.
                                I signed up... Let the action begin...

Comment

Working...
                                X