Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The grazing creatures in that planet in Malice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I *love* all the alien life forms we're seeing in this show. Just great!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      We shall dub them... Nothing. 'Cause this fandom sucks at naming stuff.
      How about "MattSilver 3000's"?

regards,
      G.
      Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
        Imo, the whole herd trampling thing was a good idea but poorly done, when rush saw the herd he was on the otherside of them, to where his C4 would eventually go off, now how the hell can he manage to get from half a mile behind Simeon to 3/4 of a mile in his 2 o'clock position, plant the C4, moving through roughly the middle of the herd, and back to behind simeon in roughly them same amount of time it took Simeon to limp (swiftly i might add) about 200 metres and STILL bein the same spot he was in when he started judging from angles and positions viewed through Rush's bino's and then the inevitable stampede.

[/GRIPE]

N.C
        /agree.

regards,
        G.
        Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
          Aww, it looks sort of cute, like a raptor if you made it cuddly.
          My thoughts exactly! Those big eyes... So cute!
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
            My thoughts exactly! Those big eyes... So cute!
            And they taste just like chicken!
            sigpic
            Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Cute, takes out bad guys, AND tastes like chicken?! WIN!
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Imo, the whole herd trampling thing was a good idea but poorly done, when rush saw the herd he was on the otherside of them, to where his C4 would eventually go off, now how the hell can he manage to get from half a mile behind Simeon to 3/4 of a mile in his 2 o'clock position, plant the C4, moving through roughly the middle of the herd, and back to behind simeon in roughly them same amount of time it took Simeon to limp (swiftly i might add) about 200 metres and STILL bein the same spot he was in when he started judging from angles and positions viewed through Rush's bino's and then the inevitable stampede.
                My guess is that since Simeon was limping, Rush had time to sneak down the valley to plant the C4. Simeon's leg injury also explains why he made no attempt to move aside when he saw the stampeding dino-lizards.

Comment

Plus the look on his face was priceless.. almost like a
                  "CRUD this is gonna hurt BADDDDD"

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post

[/GRIPE]

N.C
                    By walking. Briskly. There was no clock on the screen so we don't know how long it took.

Comment

or maybe Rush found a pair of shoes with really really really big springs in his bag and then put them on and jumped from where he was to where he planted the C4 and back without Simeon knowing.

He could have done all that within 30 seconds and then went on to pretending to shoot at Simeon from a distance, intentionally missing.

Comment

Herding animals typically migrate pretty often looking for food. Maybe they were on their way to an oasis on the planet that's only available once a year or every few years when the rainy season comes? You'll see elephants in the desert on Earth doing this, and those little things looked a lot smaller than elephants.
                        i rechecked the episode. there was a lot more grass than i initially remember. the gate area has a relatively high amount of vegetation. the middle/end part of the episode is in more barren parts of this desert.

or maybe Rush found a pair of shoes with really really really big springs in his bag and then put them on and jumped from where he was to where he planted the C4 and back without Simeon knowing.

He could have done all that within 30 seconds and then went on to pretending to shoot at Simeon from a distance, intentionally missing.
                        actually in that particular part of the desert, there appear to be "lanes" with layers of adjacent rocks. Simeon actually walks to the next lane, and that's where they confront.

Comment

I'm sorry but it would have been so much better if Rush rode one of them back to the Gate just in time. Would have been fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by daedalus91 View Post
                            I'm sorry but it would have been so much better if Rush rode one of them back to the Gate just in time. Would have been fantastic.
                            And a little unrealastic to tame a creature so fast.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              And a little unrealastic to tame a creature so fast.
                              Unrealistic?
                              Did you see how fast Rush planted the C4 and how many people Simeon managed to kill
                              with a Handgun.
                              I don't really things can be considered realistic in this episode, let alone a Sci Fi show.

Comment

Originally posted by daedalus91 View Post
                                Unrealistic?
                                Did you see how fast Rush planted the C4 and how many people Simeon managed to kill
                                with a Handgun.
                                I don't really things can be considered realistic in this episode, let alone a Sci Fi show.
                                Simeon is a highly trained soldier who had the element of surpirse. I find it possible in that regard.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X