No announcement yet.

Lt. Vanessa James survives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because they are an utterly awesome set of breasts? I'm just theorising here.
    Yes yes, I'm well aware and agree, but in a legitimate thread about say, her being controlled by the aliens in Sabotage or her surviving the explosion here, the conversation goes straight for the chest region. Without fail. We should just do a weekly "James's Breasts" thread and cut out the funking middleman, man.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

OK. You post first in that thread...

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Yes yes, I'm well aware and agree, but in a legitimate thread about say, her being controlled by the aliens in Sabotage or her surviving the explosion here, the conversation goes straight for the chest region. Without fail. We should just do a weekly "James's Breasts" thread and cut out the funking middleman, man.
        Well that would be rude

Its better to just bring them up in casual conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          OK. You post first in that thread...
          Challenged accepted. Next episode she appears in, I make a James's Breasts thread.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Yayyyy boobies

Comment

Of course she's alive. Simeon wouldn't kill his fellow LA spy after she helped him escape and terminate Ginn/Perry in The Greater Good. Here's damning evidence:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Whats the story behind the photos.

Where are they?
                Why is Knepper in a suit?

Comment

Its probably just them around the set
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes, I honestly believe she would think you were rude and childish. And the normal men I know aren't all rude and childish.

Maybe you want to convince yourself that women all secretly enjoy this sort of thing, but we don't.
                    Ok, HOW is that rude and childish? Calm down. We didn't insult her in any way. One poster thought that she might have fake breasts and I corrected them. No rude comments were used and it's not childish. Thats one of the (many) problems with society in the US, mention a boob or show a butt and it's taboo.

I'd be willing to bet good $ that Julia would not be offended at the slightest. She's well endowed, it's an indisputable fact, so with the fact that breast implants are available when I see a well endowed woman, yes I do wonder "real or not" (as most men would) and for some adults to be having a reasonable discussion on the topic is not rude or childish.

If I see someone that is 7'6" (bigger than "normal") and talk about it is that rude or childish? Just because the body parts are different doesn't make it so.........

Comment

Originally posted by revo1059 View Post
                      Ok, HOW is that rude and childish? Calm down. We didn't insult her in any way. One poster thought that she might have fake breasts and I corrected them. No rude comments were used and it's not childish. Thats one of the (many) problems with society in the US, mention a boob or show a butt and it's taboo.

I'd be willing to bet good $ that Julia would not be offended at the slightest. She's well endowed, it's an indisputable fact, so with the fact that breast implants are available when I see a well endowed woman, yes I do wonder "real or not" (as most men would) and for some adults to be having a reasonable discussion on the topic is not rude or childish.

If I see someone that is 7'6" (bigger than "normal") and talk about it is that rude or childish? Just because the body parts are different doesn't make it so.........
                      Completely agree, its very prudish to complain about this kind of stuff in my opinion.

Comment

Hey folks, this thread is about Lt. James surviving, not about her physical attributes, especially since they did not make a difference as to whether she survived or not.

Please get back on topic.

Rosehawk
                        Gateworld Moderator
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I'm glad her character survived since she's one of the great supporting cast that SGU has. More interesting than Chloe or Wray in my opinion since her character can actually be involved in the important aspects of the show.

Imo I think the writers have learned not to sexualise her character (and the other females for that matter) and help balance out the show a little more. This is extremely important seeing as how 2/3 of the female main cast in the show do not play important roles in episode developments and the other has been given (although i know this was unavoidable) a pregnancy storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                            Whats the story behind the photos.

Where are they?
                            Why is Knepper in a suit?
                            Syfy movie
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YoshiKart64 View Post
                              I'm glad her character survived since she's one of the great supporting cast that SGU has. More interesting than Chloe or Wray in my opinion since her character can actually be involved in the important aspects of the show.

Imo I think the writers have learned not to sexualise her character (and the other females for that matter) and help balance out the show a little more. This is extremely important seeing as how 2/3 of the female main cast in the show do not play important roles in episode developments and the other has been given (although i know this was unavoidable) a pregnancy storyline.
                              I agree I like James character. And I am glad they didn't kill her off. She took that head wound like a strong woman would. Shake it off and get on with the mission
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                                Cool, definitely going to check that out.

Comment

Working...
                                X