Lt. Vanessa James survives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Why oh why does every freaking thread about James devolve into discussing the actresses' breasts?
    Hey guys, don't you think MattSilver 3k's letters are really round? I think his pixels are photoshopped.
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
      Hey guys, don't you think MattSilver 3k's letters are really round? I think his pixels are photoshopped.
      Why oh why does every freaking thread about MattSilver 3k devolve into discussing the posters font?
      sigpic
      Doci of the BAG

Comment

Ok, that is funny. Fonts, I get it.
        sigpic
        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Why oh why does every freaking thread about James devolve into discussing the actresses' breasts?
          I'll give you two guesses.

Sorry. I agree absolutely with your intent but I could not just ignore that opening.

Comment

I will not comment too much on Julia's "reality", but I thought I remembered seeing somewhere that she had commented on the subject. So I did some looking, and found it. Actors/actresses are in the spotlight, so the public discussing various aspects of them and their lives is just going to happen. It would be nice if it was always respectful, but it isn't, at the very least it should be accurate.

http://www.juliabensononline.com/200...rted-blog.html

That being said, I am glad she's still around too. Personally I don't care how she's dressed, she's a fine actress, and should have a bigger role, perhaps an episode in the future. A person wonders with this show who is going to stay..., unlike past series, that part I don't like. They get a character in that is likable, and then gone....

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
              Am I the only one who's pleased to see she wasn't killed ?

For a couple of seconds i thought that she was gone when the mine exploded.
              I'm amongst those who are relieved and pleased to see that Lt. James survived. At first I thought "noooooo ... !!!" And then she moved and got up. Big sigh of relief from me.

I was puzzled though, later, when she was at the gate and had a bandage on her forehead where the blood had been. Did she go back to the ship and get treated, then back to the planet? Or did she have bandages with her and patched herself up, and then waited for the others to get back?

Comment

Originally posted by rview View Post
                I will not comment too much on Julia's "reality", but I thought I remembered seeing somewhere that she had commented on the subject. So I did some looking, and found it. Actors/actresses are in the spotlight, so the public discussing various aspects of them and their lives is just going to happen. It would be nice if it was always respectful, but it isn't, at the very least it should be accurate.

That being said, I am glad she's still around too. Personally I don't care how she's dressed, she's a fine actress, and should have a bigger role, perhaps an episode in the future. A person wonders with this show who is going to stay..., unlike past series, that part I don't like. They get a character in that is likable, and then gone....
                nice to see her using gateworld graphics hope Darren doesn't mind
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I thought Volker was going to bite it, James for a second, but no one else really.

I am sad that those alien creatures didn't eat Simeon.
                  Tst

Comment

I thought she reacted too slow to Scott's warning.

Comment

Originally posted by rview View Post

Nice, I love it when women confirm their breasts are real, you know they are proud of it and want it known but it has to be in response to rumors of the contrary or its just bragging

..well not so much want it known but rather don't want people thinking they are fake.

Comment

I was surprised she got out of it with just a concussion (some blood on the head).. but happy she did.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladine View Post
                          Silicone Airbags... never leave your galaxy without em!
                          Please...they are one hundred percent real and awesome.

They complete the assemble, fearless soldier. Sometimes awkward girl looking for contact. Brave and dedicated officer and the defacto tom boyish sister of the group.

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                            Yes, I honestly believe she would think you were rude and childish. And the normal men I know aren't all rude and childish.

Maybe you want to convince yourself that women all secretly enjoy this sort of thing, but we don't.
                            Of course not all women would enjoy it (especially not if intended as derogatory instead of a compliment). However the body is part of an actor's "assets" and open for debate. Not discussing her larger than average assets would be an affront to good journalism
                            I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Because they are an utterly awesome set of breasts? I'm just theorising here.

I was glad to see James in action (not in that way you dirty pervs ) as well, it's good to see her confidently leading a team. She is another character that has developed quite nicely, at the start she was not at all commanding, slowly she has begun to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                                She is another character that has developed quite nicely...
                                Yes I'm also quite pleased with how well she developed...

Kidding! That was just too good a setup

Comment

Working...
                                X