This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BRiDGELiFE View Post
    This Episode is right up there with how SGU should be, everything after Cloverdale (imho == stinker) has been totally AWESOME!! And guess what, I'm seeing the next Episode as being in line with all of these, I wont talk about it, but if you saw the trailer; these are the episodes we need. Keep Spreading the Word SGU has gotten significantly better (Not saying I didn't like the other episodes [minus Cloverdale]) and people who discontinued watching should really RETHINK that decision!!
    I Agree, Cloverdale was IMO the worst Episode so far, but the Episodes after that were the best Episodes so far. I realy hope they keep the pace up. I would rate it a solid 9.

Hey, first post.
    Riley: "Hey what happened to you"
    Brody: "SHUT UP!"

Eli: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Athur C. Clarke "
    Young: "Turn the Mic back on. Winston Churchill"

Comment

Let´s say it was "fu.... brilliant", I give it a 10! This episode ranks among my whole franchise favourites!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
        I Agree, Cloverdale was IMO the worst Episode so far, but the Episodes after that were the best Episodes so far. I realy hope they keep the pace up. I would rate it a solid 9.

Hey, first post.
        Worse than life, the killer of the ratings?

Welcome to gateworld.

Comment

9/10 from me. Sorry but I was actually really let down by some of the storyline. I think it could have been told differently and better... But it was still a cracking episode and more of this would be sweet.

Comment

I went all huggely cuddely and gave it a 10
            I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

I'm giving it a 10, it was actually my favourite episode of the series.

Comment

Another 10 from me. If I could give 11s and 12s, I'd be very happy.
                sigpic

Comment

I've watched it from start to finish 3 times and the cool bits many more. An episode you can rewatch is great, I'd give this one a 20 if I could. The pacing after the first scene was just perfect.

Comment

I gave this ep a 9 because the ep was perfect except for the fact that they killed off Ginn and Amanda. Two women who did not deserve to die the way they did. Other than that, I would have given it a 10.
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                      I decided to go with a 9 for this one; I like "The Greater Good" better, and gave that episode a 10.

I really did like this episode - the scenery was wonderful, and, because I managed (for once!) to remain relatively unspoiled, the alien herd creatures were a complete surprise when they showed up, which was great. Loved attacking your enemy with a stampede - shows us all once again that you don't always need brawn (or to be a great shot) when you have brain. I actually really liked that Rush didn't suddenly turn into an action hero with great gun skills - he used the skills he had to kill Simeon.

I want to give a shout out to the actress who plays Dr. Park - she was great - I really believed her fear, and her shaky but damn brave "It's ok, it's ok, go back" when Rush said he didn't have the tools to disarm the mine was hard to hear. I'm very glad she didn't blow up.
                      I agree, Loved attacking your enemy with a stampede. That was ingenious.

I wish that they did not have to kill Ginn off. She was so hot
                      Last edited by SGU1; 17 November 2010, 03:32 PM.

Comment

This episode was between 8 and 9. I voted 9 because Carlyle was awesome.

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                        The episode felt like a high-tech, high-energy revenge western when they got into the desert planet.
                        Sadly, Rush didn't wear the cowboy boots of his dreamlike version from Cloverdale

Comment

Originally posted by Lainier View Post
                          Sadly, Rush didn't wear the cowboy boots of his dreamlike version from Cloverdale
                          If we had seen Rush-In-Boots again, I would have had to give the episode an 11.
                          sigpic
                          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

9 because it was excellent but I still liked last weeks' 10 a bit better.
                            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Hands down the best episode of season 2 so far.

- Rush going Psycho on the wall/Simeon, yet still caring enough to help Park when he could have just left her.

- Eli showing some actual anger.

- James gets a couple of minutes at least.

- More Simeon, he's a complete *******, and I had genuine hate for the guy, for all the right reasons (ie. not because he was poorly written or poorly acted, but because the character was written and acted perfectly). Part of me is actually glad he's dead because of this. But the other part of me is kinda depressed that he wont be in the show anymore 'cause he was so damned good.

- Rush wasting Simeon at the end. No words, no hesitation. Then just walks away.

So:

In terms of Stargate Universe? 10 out of 10.

In terms of all Stargate Series (SG1, SGA & SGU): 9 out of 10.

Comment

A solid 8/10. the only episode i've actually really enjoyed since episode 3 of series 2. If all their episodes were half this good then i wouldn't be worried about the show being cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                                X