This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutandAboot View Post
    So... what did you think of the show as a whole now when you seen it all?
    I loved the show, it was really different from the other SGs which was a nice change, though I admit it took a bit of time getting use to. SGA and SG1 had a formula which made them very popular but that style may have run its course (for the time being). SGU did have its boring episodes but so did the others. I felt the story telling was done quite well and it many episodes a nice balance between emotion and action (adventure). I feel that too many people wanted more of the same (and there is nothing wrong with that) and as a result SGU was too different to hold on to the base that was required to keep the show on the air. I can't say SGU was my favourite but it was an amazing show that was great entertainment and was far better than a lot of the crap that is on TV.
    At the moment it is Phobos (though time is limited; it is suppose to crash into Mars in the next 100 million years )

Comment

1. Dones drones more drones...oh cacka...oh cacka...

2. Very nice try with the scissors-paper-stone thing.

3. Gutted to see Park still blind.

4. As for the Young-Telford scene, well Young's going to be gone for three years, he might as well let his wife go and he trusts Telford enough to take care of her.

5. Eli, mate. You are nuts.

As good a way to end the show and franchise as any. It was an honour guys.
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Baltic View Post
        Too bad the stargate is ended. It is possible they continue this massive franchise

But you may look this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...ate-Chronicles
        Corrected the link so it leads to your thread in Fanfiction.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I have a lot to like this last episode, with the sadness, knowing that it was every last one. I have to like quite the episodes of SGU, having to stick the first one episode.

To put them all it stase, good way of closing a series, at least it leaves free court(yard) with the imagination and regrettably, we have more that that to continue the adventure of Destiny
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I'm so sad it's over and I'm wondering about Eli's final fate... It was just a bit too convenient to have as many pods as members of the crew available.

The end of an era. *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

this and Epilogue only SGU eps when i got teary
              sigpic
              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

I loved the ending.....I wonna see it again

Comment

Originally posted by landen View Post
                  I loved the ending.....I wonna see it again

Comment

still brings me close to tears........

Comment

i still love the little smile from Eli at the end. that was a brilliant touch!

Comment

Certainly the best ending when you look at Unending and Enemy at the Gate...

Comment

One thing i would have loved to have seen added, even if only a brief part, was a last little good bye from the cast added at the end, say right after the credits...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            One thing i would have loved to have seen added, even if only a brief part, was a last little good bye from the cast added at the end, say right after the credits...
                            That sounds a bit corny. Besides, when the episode was filmed they had no idea they were cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              i have to agree with KEK plus the show only went for 2 seasons as appose to 2 movies and 10 seasons and 3 spin-offs
                              sigpic
                              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Worst ending I have ever seen! I was expecting them to somehow get back to earth, not go into hibernation.

Comment

Working...
                                X