Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
    Keeper,

Once they're trapped on Novus do fraternization rules really matter? They need to reproduce because those kids are going to help them do simple things like grow food and build houses. Rapid baby making will be important once a secure food supply is established.
    the rules might not - though we're never told about that, and with young elected as mayor (at least twice, apparently) it's possible that such things are held on to, at least in tradition.

however greer's acknowledgement of james as superior officer might get in the way. he may not feel comfortable enough in that situation. if it were myself in it, i know i wouldn't - and greer's comfort zones haven't been fully explored to say whether he could cope. i'm just suggesting the possibility, not saying that they couldn't be together - but i just can't see it.
    Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Despite what sterotypes say men can care about more than physical appearence
      finding one that will put up with them would be #1

Despite how hot any woman is there is a guy out there tired of putting up with her #$%&. I'm sure the reverse is true also.

Comment

Well, it's something to pursue.

Comment

Originally posted by nemises View Post
          she'd still be the best even if her chest was reduced by half.
          lol +

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

I've become very impressed with the James character. She has evolved so much over these two seasons and it's a shame we cannot see her continue to grow.

In this episode we see a level of maturity which was probably always there, but at the beginning was side tracked for a time due to her involvement with Scott.

regards,
            G.
            Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
              What i dont get is this. James was always the one wanting approval, wanting to prove herself. How does Varro give her that? I expected her to go with Greer, since she probably admires him.
              chicks usually go for the biggest loser in a crowd....it's human nature

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                I've become very impressed with the James character. She has evolved so much over these two seasons and it's a shame we cannot see her continue to grow.

In this episode we see a level of maturity which was probably always there, but at the beginning was side tracked for a time due to her involvement with Scott.

regards,
                G.
                Having TPTW making her character a 38DD bra with a human being attached was a bad start.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                  Having TPTW making her character a 38DD bra with a human being attached was a bad start.
                  You can't really control how big your bra size other than the artificial way, anyway its a personal choice not something TPTB control.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    Two seasons later and still the same gag?
                    and breast assured, this ain't the last of it

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                      You can't really control how big your bra size other than the artificial way, anyway its a personal choice not something TPTB control.
                      TPTB chose the actress.
                      Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
                        TPTB chose the actress.
                        yeah, they chose all the actors when they go in for what ever they do to get the roles. and not to mention Julia Benson played a character on Stargate before.

Comment

To be fair, certain fans couldn't see past her breasts because they're juvenile, not because there's nothing there. It was bizarre to watch the the people bleating about objectification being the only people actually objectifying her.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                            To be fair, certain fans couldn't see past her breasts because they're juvenile, not because there's nothing there. It was bizarre to watch the the people bleating about objectification being the only people actually objectifying her.
                            Unfortunately the "decision" to have a loose girl with big boobs cost them an enormous amount of women viewers (Briangate had the numbers a while back). Her character was completely unnecessary and hurt the show.

Comment

she'd still be the best even if her chest was reduced by half.
                              Blasphemy!!!!!!!! They shall not be reduced in size!

Comment

Unfortunately the "decision" to have a loose girl with big boobs cost them an enormous amount of women viewers (Briangate had the numbers a while back). Her character was completely unnecessary and hurt the show.
                                Proof? If true that is sad to put off a character based on physical appearence.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X