No announcement yet.

varro got the best deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently i'm not right-minded - i'd refuse james without hesitation.

it's not that she's not a nice woman, nor is it that she's unattractive - obviously she is. but she doesn't appeal to me personally, never has. not all blokes have similar tastes, whether physical or otherwise.
    Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
      James talking to McKay: "I'm up here" *pointing to her head*
      Well...thats Mckay for ya!

Comment

Maybe she told him about the hallucination she had with that bug and that's what got him to drop tj hell I drop her too James was hot in that episode

Comment

Originally posted by rvi9981 View Post
          Maybe she told him about the hallucination she had with that bug and that's what got him to drop tj hell I drop her too James was hot in that episode
          what hallucination i forgot.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
            Sad, innit?
            Extremely.

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
            what hallucination i forgot.
            Episode "Pain".
            sigpic

Comment

tj is the best looking female, so no

Comment

Originally posted by Razor One View Post
                He fell in love with a woman that could and likely did kick his ass.

Repeatedly.
                There's something sexy about a woman who can kick my @$$.....
                Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
                Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
                Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
                Vicious

Comment

Ummm, to put it delicately.

..Yes... twice.. a minute.. for the rest of my life ..

That is all

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    I don't know mate, Barnes has a big female football player thing going on that is pretty hard to resist.
                    She is quit atractive for me.

Last edited by Steelbox; 28 April 2011, 04:25 AM.
                    sigpic
                    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Nemises,

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                      who else thinks the same ?

what right minded guy wouldn't want james ?
                      She is very VERY attractive. Lucky guy. That said I was kind of hoping for Eli.
                      All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        Well...thats Mckay for ya!
                        True dat. But then again, preior to 'Seizure', last time we saw McKay, he was happily involved with Jennifer (Keller). No mention at all about her or Atlantis in 'Seizure'. Sadly, all we got was a passing reference to "Shepherd".

Comment

What i dont get is this. James was always the one wanting approval, wanting to prove herself. How does Varro give her that? I expected her to go with Greer, since she probably admires him.
                          sigpic

Comment

she's also a higher rank than greer, which may make a small complication - who's in charge?

with varro, she sees a man who is strong, confident, in charge, and with more experience than most of the earth people - he's lived his life under constant troubles, and still come out fairly balanced. he's proven he can put his life on the line for people who took him captive - he holds little or no animosity and has been co-operative.

greer is reserved, and in his duties, while he can clearly take the initiative when needed, he looks to a superior officer if they're around - he's probably less likely to head off for a few days camping in the woods or whatever, since he'll be busy making a home and making sure that his wife is comfortable.

varro can easily show a challenge to james, and yet hold her in high regard at the same time, because he recognises a woman of authority, that is his equal in many ways, unlike greer who may see her as his superior because of their job roles.
                            Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
                              she's also a higher rank than greer, which may make a small complication - who's in charge?

with varro, she sees a man who is strong, confident, in charge, and with more experience than most of the earth people - he's lived his life under constant troubles, and still come out fairly balanced. he's proven he can put his life on the line for people who took him captive - he holds little or no animosity and has been co-operative.

greer is reserved, and in his duties, while he can clearly take the initiative when needed, he looks to a superior officer if they're around - he's probably less likely to head off for a few days camping in the woods or whatever, since he'll be busy making a home and making sure that his wife is comfortable.

varro can easily show a challenge to james, and yet hold her in high regard at the same time, because he recognises a woman of authority, that is his equal in many ways, unlike greer who may see her as his superior because of their job roles.
                              okay thats fair, cant argue with that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Keeper,

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
                                Once they're trapped on Novus do fraternization rules really matter? They need to reproduce because those kids are going to help them do simple things like grow food and build houses. Rapid baby making will be important once a secure food supply is established.
                                All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X