• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add the Korolev to that list
    One Ring to rule the Dark Side
    sigpic
    Sith Nazghul

Comment

i predict self destruct of seeder ship to command ship. followed by some smurfs showing up!

Currently Watching: SGU Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice

Rewatch: BSG, SGA, SG:1 Farscape, X files

Comment

i think what will happen is the seeder and destiny will transform in to a super ancient pew pew of doom ship than will kill all the blue ships and not before the seeder ship gets destroyed/stolen by the friendly aliens

Comment

Originally posted by AndSoItBegins View Post
          I'm sure if her character was all over Eli that would make her a lot more popular with many of you folks.
          That would be very bad decision for many reasons, ill mention only one of the reasons - Eli is nice character and if they became a couple he will transform from scifi character to "drama" one, and the last think this show needs is another drama crap

if Chloe was some sort important scientist speced for the mission or some sort of archaeologist with decent knowledge of ancient stuff, she would be ok

Or if she get somehow cured and keep the alien knowledge, that will make her important

But so far she have been annoying liability that creates lots of drama

Comment

When are we going to see the episode? Does is have a date already?
            sigpic
            Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Not yet no, but he 11th episode of season 1 aired on April the 2nd. So it will probably some time around that date.

Comment

I don't want to read spoilers so sorry if it was said in the thread, but when will the episode air? thank you

Lol just read the post before mine. sorry. thank you KEK!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashman View Post
                  i predict self destruct of seeder ship to command ship. followed by some smurfs showing up!
                  Yep, the seeder ship went in as Destiny and it's pathetic crew lost their nerves and never advanced to the target.

Comment

Originally posted by Meryl View Post
                    I don't want to read spoilers so sorry if it was said in the thread, but when will the episode air? thank you

Lol just read the post before mine. sorry. thank you KEK!
                    There aren't any spoilers for Amy episodes except for seizure and that's it

Comment

Mar 7 10:00 PM Deliverance on Syfy
                      Blog Twitter

Comment

Well the Space description of the episode was very spoilerish

Comment

Yep. Wish I hadn't read that.

Comment

I love SGU but have had a hard time getting excited knowing it's cancelled, but I gotta see how this episode goes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antipodal View Post
                              Mar 7 10:00 PM Deliverance on Syfy
                              Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                              I love SGU but have had a hard time getting excited knowing it's cancelled, but I gotta see how this episode goes!
                              I know what you mean. However, I've gone too far with the show to not see the final episodes. After "Gauntlet" airs though I'm going to be blue for a while.
                              sigpic

Comment

Can I just say?

Spoiler:

SMURFS RETURN!!

Comment

Working...
                                X