X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
    I just got drunk instead.
    Oh silly Red, stop being such a Negative Nancy.... im sure that you will change your oppinion down the road.

Comment

so when will we see a trailer?
      "Gegen diesen Idioten muss ich verlieren!" (A. Nimzowitsch)

Comment

Not for months
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

There is at least one scene from this episode in this trailer:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NbBcLf1-jA

One drone ship is in the shuttle.

Comment

I just finished watching episode 10 and I think I know how episode 11 will be.

My guess is that the seeding ship is near the enemy command ship Chloe sends an override command forcing it to self-destruct and blowing itself up and the enemy command ship (since the ships power source + the gates power = one huge big explosion).

The destiny crew losses their ability to go back home thus continuing the Stargate Universe series...

Comment

Originally posted by Nikec3 View Post
              There is at least one scene from this episode in this trailer:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NbBcLf1-jA

One drone ship is in the shuttle.
              Its too small, but it looks like a drone

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

I can't wait for this. I'm thinking Chloe saves the day and helps us make an alliance or something.

Hoping anyways...
                sigpic

Comment

That seems obvious, now the only questions are, will it be obvious or won't it be. And how then will Chloe save them?
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by DjRakso View Post
                    My guess is that the seeding ship is near the enemy command ship Chloe sends an override command forcing it to self-destruct and blowing itself up and the enemy command ship (since the ships power source + the gates power = one huge big explosion).

The destiny crew losses their ability to go back home thus continuing the Stargate Universe series...
                    That was my guess also. Ramming speed !!!

Comment

I was thinking maybe Chloe was calling in the blues. They'ed be forced to duke it out with the drones and command ship while Destiny gets its ftl back online and gets out of there. But your scenario makes much more sense.

Comment

Another possibility: Chloe knows that Destiny has more weapons than the cannons we know and have seen. Perhaps she activated some additional powerful weapons nobody else knows of, so that Destiny can defend itself. Her words 'too late' do not seem to fit - but perhaps this has its price. In fact, I was always wondering why Destiny does not have better defense systems and seems too vulnerable.

Comment

funny how if chloe makes the seedship blow up, the only known way home would be gone, and yet her father funded icarus which made it possible to get *to* destiny. this drama-y version makes sense

what else: maybe more ursini are called by the seed ship, to help destiny out and succeed. less drama-y but not impossible. just a step up from it..

Comment

Originally posted by DarkandBright View Post
                            Another possibility: Chloe knows that Destiny has more weapons than the cannons we know and have seen. Perhaps she activated some additional powerful weapons nobody else knows of, so that Destiny can defend itself. Her words 'too late' do not seem to fit - but perhaps this has its price. In fact, I was always wondering why Destiny does not have better defense systems and seems too vulnerable.
                            The ship is old, very old. The ship is in a state of disrepair. Whatever Destiny uses to store the energy collected from a star is likely only able to store half or less than it was originally designed. It's power distribution system is a mess, the weapons take power from the shield whenever there fired and the main weapon can only be fired a few times without something breaking. The ship also has to constantly maintain smaller shields over several hull breaches further draining power.

Theres also the fact that the ship was never ment to be a battleship.

Comment

That will probalby happen since when ever the get there hands on a second (non earth)ship it usually blows up a couple of episodes later

from the top of my head.
                              2 goalud motherships
                              2 hive ship's
                              1 aurora

Comment

Originally posted by Xeon_1 View Post
                                That will probalby happen since when ever the get there hands on a second (non earth)ship it usually blows up a couple of episodes later

from the top of my head.
                                2 goalud motherships
                                2 hive ship's
                                1 aurora
                                1 goauld cargo ship modified by ancient influenced Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X