X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was most likely Wray.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
      She'd wear black and the ladies would flock.
      Most likely, yeah.
      sigpic

Comment

arf. I think it would have to be a nameless extra. I can't see him with any of the main cast!
        sigpic
        Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
        O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
        Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
        O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Every woman had a few kids with every man

Comment

Possibly Wray, but I think he looks at her almost like a mother figure, so I doubt it.
            I'd say James.

Comment

do they have any means for insemination other than intercourse? Because otherwise it must get pretty awkward on the planet with people most likely pairing off and becoming emotionally involved, beyond the physical. Like can you really imagine Scott saying "Yeah sure thing Rush, you can have sex with Chloe. It is for the good of our people. I don't care how many times it takes"

If everyone were seen purely as people to reproduce it could be different, but with relationships existing or forming, it must be difficult. I am sure it could be possible, but awwwwwkward.

Comment

Originally posted by sholva1 View Post
                Every woman had a few kids with every man
                While it would make the most sense realistically, I find it doubtful in the story

Spoiler:
                since we see marriages take place in the upcoming Kino segments. One would have to think that if they were actually getting married, they would be upholding monogomy. Especially after the whole Chloe/Scott/James debacle.
                Last edited by Shylodog; 19 April 2011, 07:19 AM.

Comment

there was a couple of good-looking extras in previous background shots

also, in previous timeline the lucians weren't killed.

there were a couple of good-looking lucians last episode. :3

Comment

I thought Wray, they have a close friendship already.
                    Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

We're assuming that given the lack of genetic diversity, it must have been the former.

Comment

Eli's kids - if not Lt James then some nameless female. I don't see Eli shacking up with Lucian Alliance gal from the Hunt.

As to Wray, since most people creep her out, I would say Young.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                          We're assuming that given the lack of genetic diversity, it must have been the former.
                          I deleted my post after remembering that Wray had obvious descendants
                          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I have to say as a avid/rabid Chloe/Eli shipper, I would love for Chloe to be the mother. But

Spoiler:
                            given the preview for next week, it is obvious that Chloe and Scott get hitched.

I doubt we will know who the mother was.

On a side note: Is it mean of me to like the idea of Chloe and Scott living happily ever after in ever alternate reality but Chloe ending up with Eli is the 'prime' timeline? lol

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            Once you contract gingervitus, there's no going back.
                            True, I have been suffering with it for the past 13 years.

@SupremeLegate
                            Apogee Institute
                            Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by traylormatt View Post
                              do they have any means for insemination other than intercourse?
                              This would not be difficult to improvise. Think "turkey baster". Its not rocket science.

Comment

They wouldn't even need that. A bit of handy work would do. Pun intended.

Comment

Working...
                                X