Eli's kid(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
    Upon what do you base the conclusion that Chloe has no "feeling" for Eli? Do you mean "romantic feeling" or "feeling" at all? Because it seems quite clear to me that Chloe has a strong "feeling" of friendship for Eli.
    Off course a romantic feeling, because that all matters for the procreate attraction. From what I know about the science of procreation, female attracted to a male that most compatible with their gene.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinary View Post
      Off course a romantic feeling, because that all matters for the procreate attraction. From what I know about the science of procreation, female attracted to a male that most compatible with their gene.
      When did you sequence Chloe and Eli's genes? .

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
        (Mumbles) There's an idea.

Uh...I'll..be right back.

;D

@SupremeLegate
        Apogee Institute
        Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
          thats what i think as well, chloe had potential to be a great character and the smurf thing totally blew it. As i said i just cant see eli developing a relationship with someone new offscreen and have kids with them. i was just kidding about the greer and wray thing. but i think greer and james are a better fit, cant really say way it just feels right to me.
          I think her character is better than ever now the smurf nonsense is over with. I doubt it would be Eli and Cloe but in the grand scheme of thing they are few better choices for the women.

Comment

Depending on preferences their could me alot more.

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by icsteffi View Post
              arf. I think it would have to be a nameless extra. I can't see him with any of the main cast!
              I have to agree. If Eli did not hook up with James then some nameless extra. I just cannot see him and Wray being together.

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
              Possibly Wray, but I think he looks at her almost like a mother figure, so I doubt it.
              I'd say James.
              I totally agree.

Originally posted by gaguhan.galore View Post
              there was a couple of good-looking extras in previous background shots
              I concur.

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
              All you crazy, wray? are you kidding me? what would be the significance in that? Its obviously Chloe, she broke up with Scott like how most relationships end and realised that Eli was her type which is how nerds get layed in the end.
              Possibly, but TPTB have too much time with Scott and Chloe for them not to be an item. I mean he flew her to the Blue aliens' mothership so he would not lose her. No they are an item for keeps.

For the rest of the crew:
              Wray & Greer
              Park & Dale Volker

James & (if not with Eli) Varro
              -- there is a kino scene with them together in the alternate timeline that followed Col. Telford through the stargate.
              sigpic

Comment

Eli hooked up with Spoiler from Epilogue
                Spoiler:
                Corporal Barnes

Comment

That was to me a shocker!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                    I leave that to the scientists. They try to find what makes LOVE ticks and that's what they found when female attracted or have romantic feeling to a male. I can't remember what is the documentary title was. Appearance and smells is how the female recognized the genetic signature from the male.

Comment

Working...
                    X