X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooooooooooooooo I liked Telford

I want rush dead now
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 12 October 2010, 07:31 PM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

I want rush dead now
      Wow, it seem everyone is growing to dislike Rush more while I am growing to liking Rush even more!

And I liked Telford as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        Wow, it seem everyone is growing to dislike Rush more while I am growing to liking Rush even more!

And I liked Telford as well.
        Two deaths in two episodes because of Rush does that
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes the SGU I've loved and missed since the incursion story line started is back. So glad we are back to the sense of wonder with some of the coolest Aliens I have ever seen on TV and more pieces of the Ancient/Destiny Puzzle. I love the design of the seeder ship and how it fits with destiny making a new shape. Just my initial reactions. Oh and in the debate on Rush, yep totally blame him for Riley and now this. His selfishness in trying to keep control is hurting people left and right. Of course I still love the character, he's just more or less the villian of the show and he is the best Stargate villian I have seen.
          I love SGU and I even like the other two SGU prequel shows

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Indeed.....

Comment

I think we'll see Telford again if the little dudes wanted to kill him they would have killed everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                He's all for himself now. He doesn't care who he sacrifices
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Forgot to add that I had a nice laugh at Scott and Greer's conversation about Park and how Greer really injured his hamstring. Too bad there were no scenes of this.

Comment

I like the new aliens and wondering what exactly happening to Chloe.
                    I also wonder what going to happen to Telford now being with aliens.

Good episode
                    Kevin Morgan

Comment

Does anyone think the whole war with Lucian Alliace part of the SG1 movie script

Comment

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
                        Does anyone think the whole war with Lucian Alliace part of the SG1 movie script
                        I can only hope! Either way we better get to see some hot 304 action!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiphantom View Post
                          Destiny didn't really lock it out. It just didn't consider it an option because the gate wasn't working. In that light, Young had the same information Rush did. Young could have easily said: "Hmm, no gate, could be too dangerous. Let's all just sit here and not go." There would have been nothing Rush could have done about that. I suppose people would have still found a way to blame Rush for it, though.

Despite that, going to ANY planet is dangerous. It seems like people want to pin Riley's death on Rush because they hate him so much that everything just HAS to be his fault somehow, while completely ignoring the fact that Young gave the order. Young had the final say. Rush gave them a chance for supplies. A risk? Yes, but then again, everything is.

What would you pick? Sit there and starve, or go to the planet that has vegetation for a chance to get more food? I think you're answer will say very clearly whether Rush is to blame. Does he bear some responsibility for it? Yes. But people are making it sound like Rush deliberately killed the guy. Last I checked, that was done by someone else.
                          Rush is still the reason Destiny stopped at that planet in the first place.

And the resaon for Riley's situation was because they were forced to use the shuttle instead of the gate, a gate that Destiny had locked out on a plantet it was supposed to skip. Not to mention Rush overlooked the readings on dangerous the planet was, resulting in the shuttle's crash. Yes, going to planets will always be dangerous, but thanks to Rush, there was an element of danger that didn't need to be there and it resulted in a loss of life of a valued crew member and the loss of a vital resource, being the shuttle.

Comment

This episode continues to confirm my opinion that Young is a piss-poor commander who never the less, is politically sensitive enough to deal with threats to his personal power.

ED: Well maybe not piss poor. But definitely on the low end of average.

Comment

I'm sure Stargate Revolution had to with the 9th Chevron and the Lucian Alliance.

I loved the part when Greer and Scott showed Rush the Gate Factory. The music played it was like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1EPVbPFOa4.

The Gate Factory scene and music reminded me of the music and scene when Cameron Mitchell was staring at the Stargate in the beginning of SG-1's "Avalon"

Stargate has truly matured. It's only appropriate to have the franchise grow in this direction.

Comment

Originally posted by SSJPabs View Post
                                This episode continues to confirm my opinion that Young is a piss-poor commander who never the less, is politically sensitive enough to deal with threats to his personal power.

ED: Well maybe not piss poor. But definitely on the low end of average.
                                And he's supposed to be the jack o'neill of ten years ago. So in 1999, what was o'neill like?

Comment

Working...
                                X