X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
    I'm still torn though. The spoiler notes for Malice say
    Spoiler:
    that there are intense scenes between Simeon and Rush, there is a game of cat and mouse. and that Lisa Park's view on him changes. And currently she kinda hates the guy, so I'd assume she would like him after that. Which still makes me wonder.

Plus Ginn is only on for 5 episodes, so its plausible this episode is when she gets killed off, IMDB says she is done the episode before, but they aren't always accurate.

One other thing is that its like The Searchers... look up the plot for that, I can't seem to make ends meet
    I don't think the whole story has anything to do with the red haired girl, but who knows. Regarding the picture you posted above:
    Spoiler:
    the body on the ground looks more like a male body, the shape don't fit a small woman. And I really don't see any kind of hair, only a lot of dust, and brown colours in different shapes. Interesting is the bit about Lisa Park, and Simeon -- first hand spoilers , so to say. Both seems to have something to do with the storyline, but it's hard to say who else. And, btw, I think the lying body on the ground is Simeon. I can think, that Rush may be quite p***ed off with any kind of brute force against women.
    sigpic

Comment

Could be a mercy killing, say if someone has been infected with some alien bug or virus?
      Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
        I don't think the whole story has anything to do with the red haired girl, but who knows. Regarding the picture you posted above:
        Spoiler:
        the body on the ground looks more like a male body, the shape don't fit a small woman. And I really don't see any kind of hair, only a lot of dust, and brown colours in different shapes. Interesting is the bit about Lisa Park, and Simeon -- first hand spoilers , so to say. Both seems to have something to do with the storyline, but it's hard to say who else. And, btw, I think the lying body on the ground is Simeon. I can think, that Rush may be quite p***ed off with any kind of brute force against women.
        from what i've gathered i tend to think it is simeon. But the reason i said female is the legs and butt, as well as it appears the hair is done up in a bunn.
        Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

But the reason i said female is the legs and butt, as well as it appears the hair is done up in a bunn.
          Agree, also i hope it is Simeon, despite i love to watch Robert Knepper as a baddie.

Spoiler:
          Both he and Julie McNevin signed for limited episode at first place but it could change, so i hope Ginn will stay a little bit longer. And i think this scene will happen in "Malice".

And why the hell did you post this picture? I didn't even notice that in the trailer, now it is torturing me.

Finally only a week from Intervention! Can't Wait. I thought it would take forever.

Comment

He doesn't shoot anybody. His shot goes into the ground, right next to the slumped form of what's-her-face.

Comment

From the previews, i could easily see it as being
              Spoiler:
              Rush gaining revenge on someone hurting Perry... possibily even chloe

Comment

Spoiler:
                I think it's Simeon, but I hope it's not a killshot. It looks like Rush shoots him from a distance, and I was hoping the final confrontation between the two would be more like the confrontation between Rush and Young in "Justice". I'm hoping that it appears that Simeon is dead and Rush approaches. Then, when he's close, Simeon gets up and knocks the gun out of Rush's hand and a fist-fight ensues.

Comment

Originally posted by Aewon View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I think it's Simeon, but I hope it's not a killshot. It looks like Rush shoots him from a distance, and I was hoping the final confrontation between the two would be more like the confrontation between Rush and Young in "Justice". I'm hoping that it appears that Simeon is dead and Rush approaches. Then, when he's close, Simeon gets up and knocks the gun out of Rush's hand and a fist-fight ensues.
                  Spoiler:
                  You mean the classical, the bad guy´s don´t die that fast, thing
                  sigpic

Comment

It could be anyone.... remeber the communication stones... it could even be a Blue...

Comment

I'm still torn though. The spoiler notes for Malice say
                      Spoiler:
                      that there are intense scenes between Simeon and Rush, there is a game of cat and mouse. and that Lisa Park's view on him changes. And currently she kinda hates the guy, so I'd assume she would like him after that. Which still makes me wonder.

Plus Ginn is only on for 5 episodes, so its plausible this episode is when she gets killed off, IMDB says she is done the episode before, but they aren't always accurate.

One other thing is that its like The Searchers... look up the plot for that, I can't seem to make ends meet
                      I have a hard time telling if the body on the ground is a red head but....

Spoiler:
                      I read somewhere that Simeon is on for 5 eps. Ginn & Varro are in for the season.

Comment

Ok, so we know rush goes and shoots someone. But who? Here is the picture of him walking to the body.

Spoiler:

So. It looks like a female with red hair.

My theory is that it is Julie McNiven's character (forget her name) and she ended up turning against Rush, using Eli to pry into the ships systems and take advantage of Eli's weakness (attention/women a weakness of most males).

I can't really think of any other LA red-head that Rush would be mad at (i say LA because of the tight leather)... But it could be they threw Kiva's body through too and he hates her due to the torture and he goes to "ensure her death" ...

What do you think.
                        i think you got it the wrong way round, its simeon (guy from heroes) holding the gun walking towards rush

Comment

Originally posted by danielhartley91 View Post
                          i think you got it the wrong way round, its simeon (guy from heroes) holding the gun walking towards rush
                          no its clearly rush walking toward the body on the ground... his outfit, and his hair.
                          Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Plus in some of the preview clips for the start of the season, they show rush from the front with the gun in hand, pointing down at someone..

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
                              I have a hard time telling if the body on the ground is a red head but....

Spoiler:
                              I read somewhere that Simeon is on for 5 eps. Ginn & Varro are in for the season.
                              Where did you read that?

Spoiler:
                              I read Ginn signed for 5 eps, Simeon signed for 6-7 eps, don't know about Varro.

But I started to think Ginn may will have more eps. Consider that she and Eli will fall in love, it seems impossible to fill the story into two remaining eps.

First Young has to free the LA, then Ginn needs to get enough trust to be signed to the science team. Eli will be attracted by Ginn, Greer encourages Eli to persue the girl. She and Eli fall in love. Finally she gets killed.

And Ginn is definitely hotter than human Chloe

Comment

While i may not be a chloe fan, i do feel she is hotter than ginn. YES ginn is a red head, but that does not make her uber sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X