This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    So is Telford a traitor or a brainwashed traitor?
    Just a traitor. No brainwashing as far as I could tell.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

So is Telford a traitor or a brainwashed traitor?
      Since Kiva mentioned she had brainwashing technology to Rush, I'd bet Telford's a brainwashed traitor.

It occurred when she was trying to figure out who Rush was, but she mentioned something along the lines of how she wouldn't know if it work with his consciousness in another body.
      Be irrational, eat Pi.

Comment

I really liked this episode. One thing I noticed is that the situation seems to be set up for an inversion of Air for next week. Now we have the Lucian Alliance trying the get to Destiny, and Earth trying to find them and stop them.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Just a traitor. No brainwashing as far as I could tell.
          Indeed! Unless the brainwashed him to think the way he was thinking....but Telford definitely seemed to be full traitor.

Comment

I only ask cause I'm making a dislike SGU list and right now camile wray is the only one I have down and I'm debating putting Telford or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              Indeed! Unless the brainwashed him to think the way he was thinking....but Telford definitely seemed to be full traitor.
              Yeah, especially when he laughed at Young and O'Neill's shock. He really seemed to enjoy them realizing that he had betrayed them, plain and simple. No brainwashing, no blackmail, just betrayal. And whatever his reasons, that's what it was.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

What a great episode this one was. Great buildup to what is coming involving the Lucian Alliance, and Kiva was simply amazing. She is going to be a very formidable bad guy. It was really great to see Daniel and Jack again too. I thought their parts in this episode were really great. They still have the old magic.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, especially when he laughed at Young and O'Neill's shock. He really seemed to enjoy them realizing that he had betrayed them, plain and simple. No brainwashing, no blackmail, just betrayal. And whatever his reasons, that's what it was.
                  Why would Telford betrayal his country and his planet? Has he lost his mind?

Comment

I knew that guy looked familiar. I couldn't place him at the time. He was in SG-1 Season 10 episodes if I recall. I will have to go back and find the episodes. It should be worth mentioning that a spy can still be on board. Remember the scene where Young gave instructions to the control room to start venting the atmosphere. I think it was Brody and he did not hesitate to follow the command. It could be too obvious or he would just like to see Rush's body die.

Comment

Anybody think that if o'neill stayed he wouldve given everyone a good put in their place?

Comment

Apparently! I just realized that the LA guy who said that he would kill Rush was in SGA, he was a runner with a invisibility device and he kidnapped Keller so she could heal a little girl. and I think he was a LA guy in Season 10 of SG1.

Comment

Replace "Telford" with any traitor in history and ask me. Is he any different from Benedict Arnold? Mark Antony? Or, in-universe, Robert Makepeace? Harry Maybourne?

Comment

Originally posted by prattmic View Post
                            I really liked this episode. One thing I noticed is that the situation seems to be set up for an inversion of Air for next week. Now we have the Lucian Alliance trying the get to Destiny, and Earth trying to find them and stop them.
                            Thats right! I didn't really think about that! And it sounds like it possibly may end in a very similar way as well.

Not everyone likes their country. Or planet.

Comment

Replace "Telford" with any traitor in history and ask me. Is he any different from Benedict Arnold? Mark Antony? Or, in-universe, Robert Makepeace? Harry Maybourne?
                              Well Maybourne proved to be useful. But I see your point.

Comment

This is classic Stockholm Syndrome. He was undercover for so long that he began to relate with the enemy. I know it primarily has to do with hostages relating to their captors, but it fits. Especially when he started ranting on how Earth freed all those worlds then left them with no help and they had to fight for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X