This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    she wants control of the ship and rush is obbseeed with destinty pefect conbo.
    okay thanks
    sigpic
    The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Thought it was pretty good. Nice action, good character building. If the rest of the season is like this, will make a good show.

Comment

Ah, Rush. Always plotting someone's demise. But he makes things interesting.

Good episode, I especially love the part with the aliens. Their design was cool, too, and I like how they didn't speak English either. I loved it when Rush came back, and I was actually hopeful that he and Young would stop plotting against each other for a little bit, but I should have known better. Really can't wait to see what happens in the next episode, and hope so see more of those aliens!

Comment

Originally posted by striker7770 View Post
          i wished they showed what happened to chair-coma guy, wanted him to play into the story.
          I'm thinking he'll come into play a bit further down the road.

Originally posted by chrono trigger
          so how was camile working with rush will someone explain please.
          The final scene was them discussing how they think Young is a problem, and that they'll have to do something about it. It was actually a pretty cool scene, with some pretty slick dialogue so you'll have to check it out for yourself. Anyways, it led very well into the preview for next week which seems to be a big mutiny of the civilians against the military members of the ship. I think that'll be a very interesting episode, and I greatly look forward to it.

On another note, where did Dr. Caine come from? Was he the guy from "Justice", or no? I only mention it because he's actually a very cool character, and he continues the trend of strong supporting characters that Stargate has always had.

[EDIT] I hope he doesn't die anytime soon...
          Sig by Pandora's Box
          sigpic

Comment

the episode was epic! blew me away with the space battle, i was hoping to see some missiles (proto-drones anyone?) come out of the shuttle though. I feel the problem with rush being left behind was resolved in a different manner than what most thought it would have thought (full of good confrontations with Rush/young)... and it'll lead to more grander struggles aboard the ship. Also does anyone know how they are growing Earth plants aboard the ship?
            sigpic

Comment

Best episode so far. Worth the wait!

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Another question: Did anyone pick up on how the aliens were able to communicate "Surrender" to the Destiny crew? I don't know if it was ever mentioned, but my only guess is that it was a word they extracted from Rush's mind using that mind connection device?

Sig by Pandora's Box
                sigpic

Comment

They brought seeds, and have gotten dirt from planets. They must have spare water now.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                    the episode was epic! blew me away with the space battle, i was hoping to see some missiles (proto-drones anyone?) come out of the shuttle though. I feel the problem with rush being left behind was resolved in a different manner than what most thought it would have thought (full of good confrontations with Rush/young)... and it'll lead to more grander struggles aboard the ship. Also does anyone know how they are growing Earth plants aboard the ship?
                    They brought with them seeds

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post

On another note, where did Dr. Caine come from? Was he the guy from "Justice", or no? I only mention it because he's actually a very cool character, and he continues the trend of strong supporting characters that Stargate has always had.

maybe its just me but I think he's the spy

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                        I'm thinking he'll come into play a bit further down the road.

The final scene was them discussing how they think Young is a problem, and that they'll have to do something about it. It was actually a pretty cool scene, with some pretty slick dialogue so you'll have to check it out for yourself. Anyways, it led very well into the preview for next week which seems to be a big mutiny of the civilians against the military members of the ship. I think that'll be a very interesting episode, and I greatly look forward to it.

dont worry i will be checking the episode out i just have to wait a bit longer than you lucky people.
                        sigpic
                        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Best episode to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebsg View Post
                            I don't think so. Also we had conformation Riley is alive. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebsg View Post
                              He did seem a little...suspicious in "Justice"....but I'm not so sure .
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                                Best episode to date.
                                I think personally its better than most of season 5 of atlantis too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X