This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
    Yeah, Greer kept his gun pointed at Rush for a few seconds even after he realized who he was. Guess he wanted to make sure Rush wasn't going to attack him - under the influence of the aliens or not.
    Not to mention man saw the dead man walking. I bet it’s taking some time to fit with that
    Everything will be okay in the end.
    If it's not okay, it's not the end.

Comment

Loved this ep action, character moments and aliens cool aliens Great Job JM well done. I am so happy I have Hulu.com or I would have to wait. I thought it was a good story and paced very well. Everyone was used and seen.
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

great episode untill now i have not been 100% commited to this new show but ep 10 & 11 realy drew me in they have realy upped themself amazing interaction and some real aliens ahh that made me happy
        i am realy starting to love this new show as i've loved the sg1 and atlantis. Glad i have it a chance.

Comment

Cool episode ^^ but some things bother me a little :

-Like in SGA they took a peaceful race and turned them into the (new) enemy (Asgards for SGA and SGU the Sekkaris)
          -Chloe is (I hope for the moment) useless... it's a fact! Maybe it has a purpose to show an evolution (like said before)... or maybe it's just because I hate weak women on SG shows (Carter Teyla TJ are waaaaayyyy more interesting and worth seeing)
          -I don't understand the ancient device that don't translate or maybe it's because that translate only human race language...
          -They could've shown Greer's photo it's obviously a female ^^ (his daughter, wife or mom)
          -Rush and Camille was really interesting (it's that kind of things I love in this serie)
          I think that's all

(sorry for all the mistakes I'm French)

Comment

Your English c'est très bon!

But what makes you think the aliens were peaceful before?
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by VNSeraphin View Post

-Like in SGA they took a peaceful race and turned them into the (new) enemy (Asgards for SGA and SGU the Sekkaris)
              -Chloe is (I hope for the moment) useless... it's a fact! Maybe it has a purpose to show an evolution (like said before)... or maybe it's just because I hate weak women on SG shows (Carter Teyla TJ are waaaaayyyy more interesting and worth seeing)-I don't understand the ancient device that don't translate or maybe it's because that translate only human race language...
              -They could've shown Greer's photo it's obviously a female ^^ (his daughter, wife or mom)
              -Rush and Camille was really interesting (it's that kind of things I love in this serie)
              I think that's all

(sorry for all the mistakes I'm French)
              Looks more like an opinion to me
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                Your English c'est très bon!

But what makes you think the aliens were peaceful before?
                No species is peaceful or hostile, theyre made out of individuals who are different.

Comment

Originally posted by VNSeraphin View Post

Did we get a name for the aliens? When was that?

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                    No species is peaceful or hostile, theyre made out of individuals who are different.
                    And individuals are usually led by systems of government that can usually be defined as relatively good or evil. I was just questioning VNSeraphin's assertion that they were a peaceful race turned an enemy since we've never encountered them before.
                    Last edited by nx01a; 07 April 2010, 09:25 PM.
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Rickington View Post
                      So, what do you think of Destiny's big gun?
                      Needs a bigger one.

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                        And individuals are usually led by systems of government that can usually be defined as relatively good or evil. I was just questioning VNSeraphin's assertion that they were a peaceful race turned an enemy since we've never encountered them before.
                        Ok that part I got it from SGA season 5 the Remnants... but maybe I understand it all wrong and I never said they turned enemy...

I said they (writers) took a peaceful or seemingly peaceful race and when they are in another galaxy they hate humans lol

Looks more like an opinion to me
                        She said it herself when Colonel Young has to choose people for the shuttle... That's a fact ^^

(thanks nx01a)

Comment

We've never seen these particular aliens before. The writers have not 'turned' them anything.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

One for the Carlyle fans from scififun:

Ah, Begbie is so full of win.

Comment

Lets send a email to Richard Dean anderson=

"Dear RDA

Picture you are back Jack O'neill
                              you see these aliens
                              What would you name them??"

Its ! He is watching you!!

Comment

Some science fiction for a change. I'll be damned.

I'm still not sure what to think of the aliens. I mean, I'm glad they are aliens, but, on the other hand, they've been nothing but moronic weaklings so far. I hope they are written better next time.

7/10
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X