• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TENTHIUS View Post
    Big spoilers for Space and Divided:
    Spoiler:
    “Using a piece of Ancients technology, Colonel Young accidentally ends
    up on an alien vessel, and then, suddenly, finds himself back on the Destiny,” Mallozzi
    explains. “No one actually believes him, and thinks that his brain is manifesting
    these hallucinations as a result of a hiccup with the technology. Then, however, the
    Destiny drops out of FTL [faster than light] drive, and an alien ship arrives! Our people
    try to communicate with it, and the aliens respond, but then the Destiny is attacked!
    “This story not only deals with the shipboard dynamics on a small scale, but
    also the bigger mystery of who these aliens are, and what they want from us. There are
    lots of little twists and turns; and things that were set up in earlier stories pay off in
    this one. It’s a very action-driven episode, and also our first big space battle story.
    Source?

Anyway, sounds like a blast. Can't wait!
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

It´s from this exclusive free issue of StarGate Magazine:
      http://titanmagazines.com/app?servic...Product&sp=l12
      There are some spoilers for justice, Divided and Life too. Also you can find there interviews with the Robert Carlyle and Louis Ferreira.

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Wow, I just read those major spoilers...this episode sounds like it may be the best one so far.
        Spoiler:
        I wonder how much of Young's experience on the alien ship we get to see? I wonder how they find us so quick?
        sigpic

Comment

For anyone who hasn't seen this yet... I believe it is from this episode:
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
            Spoiler:

Kool, where did you find that?

Comment

Spoiler:

That is so awesome-looking.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                Kool, where did you find that?
                It's a long time seen pictures that was in the press kit that was sent before Air Part1 and 2 aired.

You can see the entire scans of the press kit here : http://i.mediapundit.net/stargate-universe-press-kit/
                sigpic
                ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

Thanks

It's kool that
                  Spoiler:
                  the aliens that abduct Rush seem to be somewhat advanced

Comment

Well, so we have
                    Spoiler:
                    Young on the Alien spaceship and Rush is captured by some "water" aliens.

Can´t wait for this episode. Hard to believe, that I will have to wait for several months.

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      That is so awesome-looking.
                      Yeah, like Anubis said I cut it from the press screener scans. I probably should have said that in my post. I assumed most people had seen it and I just felt the urge to post it again amongst all the negativity on the net of how boring the show supposedly is...

Comment

Yeah, like Anubis said I cut it from the press screener scans. I probably should have said that in my post. I assumed most people had seen it and I just felt the urge to post it again amongst all the negativity on the net of how boring the show supposedly is...
                        Don't worry, I understand the urge you felt to post it without giving sources. Fortunately I was here to add sources since I'm a big fan of spoilers in every ways, casting reports, pictures, etc...
                        And although I didn't make many posts on this forum, I've been here for quite a long time (more than 5 years) and I've learn many things on the franchise and I've also learn to speak english thanks to the Stargate franchise !

Anyway, to continue on the space subject, I wonder if the
                        Spoiler:
                        chair that has yet to be discovered on the Destiny will appear in Life or Space... this chair can also be seen in on picture of the press kit

what's more, I agree with those saying that Universe is very different from SG 1 and Atlantis but it's still Stargate and I think the second half of the season will prove how us 'supporters of the Stargate franchise in any way' are right saying it's good !
                        sigpic
                        ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                        ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis91 View Post
                          I've also learn to speak english thanks to the Stargate franchise !
                          That is very cool

Comment

BunEgeria writes: “I want to know about the pod from the end of Air 3?”

Answer: And you will – in about four episodes.
                            Well that is one more reason to look forward to this episode.

@SupremeLegate
                            Apogee Institute
                            Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Do we have an air date yet?
                              sigpic

Comment

january
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment