Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is franklin in this ep? If imdb is any indication he is...

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0148...ries#tt1286039
    ....Its what I do!

Comment

Since IMDB still has Ming-Na listed as only appearing in 9 episodes (the most recent episode "Space" not being one of them), I'm inclined to highly distrust most of what that site says.
      Sig by Pandora's Box
      sigpic

Comment

Episode descriptions from tvguide.com:

Spoiler:
        An expert in hyper drives, who has a past with Dr. Rush, arrives on the Destiny via the communication stones when it seems the ship will run out of power before it reaches its next destination, which would leave the crew adrift.

and from tv.msn.com:

Spoiler:
        The crew calls upon a brilliant scientist from Earth to help find a solution when a drive module on the Destiny explodes due to an overload.
        Last edited by Rhoswen; 22 April 2010, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Anyone know if they are traveling between galaxies while these events take place?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            Anyone know if they are traveling between galaxies while these events take place?
            Yes, they are.

Comment

i wonder since the ep is called 'sabotage' if this is something the blue guys did - dont think this is the ep when they gate to destiny [1.5 trailer] though. course i could be wrong ... ? maybe they're all like, 'sorry, our bad, lets fix this' and they become friends ... riiight.

but yeah, who did the sabotaging...[deliberate vs mechanical failure/accident from being an old ship] - maybe even a crew mbr on board?
              ....Its what I do!

Comment

Originally posted by timebandit View Post
                i wonder since the ep is called 'sabotage' if this is something the blue guys did - dont think this is the ep when they gate to destiny [1.5 trailer] though. course i could be wrong ... ? maybe they're all like, 'sorry, our bad, lets fix this' and they become friends ... riiight.

but yeah, who did the sabotaging...[deliberate vs mechanical failure/accident from being an old ship] - maybe even a crew mbr on board?
                Someone on board sabotages one of the twelve FTL drives. Probably the Lucian Alliance spy on board.
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                  Someone on board sabotages one of the twelve FTL drives. Probably the Lucian Alliance spy on board.
                  I don't really understand what the motive would be to sabotage Destiny and leave them stranded in a void between galaxies.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                    I don't really understand what the motive would be to sabotage Destiny and leave them stranded in a void between galaxies.
                    Stop the Tauri from getting more knowledge about t he Destiny that could maybe get reverse engineered on Earth
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Stop the Tauri from getting more knowledge about t he Destiny that could maybe get reverse engineered on Earth
                      I should have been more specific, I guess I'm seeing the future a little bit her. I'm assuming:
                      Spoiler:
                      the Lucian Alliance is already in the process of come to Destiny (I still don't know how that happens)
                      Knowing that spoiler, who would they want to do that? I guess I kinda see the Lucian Alliance as a group of mercenary types so find it a little more surprising that someone would sacrifice themselves when they're stranded on Destiny...why not just break the communication stones.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think there's a mistake on the Syfy website, because there's a shot from Sabotage on this page, but the next episode is Lost. Maybe someone didn't notice that those two eps were switched and uploaded there this wrong picture:
                        http://www.syfy.com/universe/

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Ok, I've avoided reading too much spoilers for this episode so maybe this is old news, but in the SPACE channel trailer for this episode...

Spoiler:
                          OMG OMG OMG!! Space battles! The crew of Destiny prepare for an assault from the Blues through the gate! Young makes a speech telling everyone that they will need to work together now that the Blues are going to attack! Rush saying that they will all be taken! Destiny stranded amidst galaxies - most beautiful thing ever!

I'll try to film and upload the trailer as soon as I can. It's going to be a tad dark, but hopefully you'll see some of the spectacularity!

Comment

not looking forward to this ep
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              How come?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                Dude did you see the trailer for this. Omg ridiculously good. However I'm kinda mad they have to put in body swapping in the episode. Not up to Sharon camille Perry rush body swapping romance stuff.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X