This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Or maybe the original casting notes were just blown waaaaaay out of proportion?

But no, fans don't do that. No siree Bob!
    *snort* Yeah, like that'd ever happen.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

sabotage may have to deal with the aliens actually gating to destiny as seen in the 1.5 trailer. and if you remember in the promo for this epi we saw three blue alien motherships catch up with destiny. so i got a feeling we will see the return of the Blue Aliens. (can the writers actually give them a proper name for the race?)

Comment

Indeed this is actualy one of the arch enemys of this season(besides the Loser Alliance)....they need a name.(not Smurfs!)

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
          Indeed this is actualy one of the arch enemys of this season(besides the Loser Alliance)....they need a name.(not Smurfs!)

Comment

I'm not a fan of the stones and, despite the fact that I enjoyed the Sharon/Camille moments in Life, I really don't want to see more of it. The Earth relationships just don't interest me, because the situation on Destiny has evolved a lot and the characters there are interesting enough to support a storyline without falling back on some Earth drama.

Comment

IF I recall correctly, Lost was originally supposed to come after Sabotage and the team was supposed to be onboard Destiny, so things have clearly changed.

Comment

promo for sabotage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzQ1DszTA-8

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that when the Destiny drops out of FTL (due to sabotage), Eli will be trying a hail mary by dialing the gate...and make the connection to the ship.

Comment

^I hope its not as predicable as that. Want it to last a few more episodes.Makes it more interesting and (although annoying in a good way), interesting and edge of your seat stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      Sabotage will be Sabotage. Not sure about its awesomeness, but then again, I haven't watched it.

I'm just impressed though...

Spoiler:
                      There were some spoilers out there that said Chloe and James would be investigating the sabotage done on the ship. Given how Lost ended, I doubt Chloe and her peeps will be back onboard until at least the end of the episode (Or further), so I'm wondering if that was a foiler or way too early spoiler that she'd be back on the ship. Because of that spoiler, I fully believed Lost would end well for her and her team... but nope! Still stranded, and Matt's surprised.
                      Clarifying(?) info from casting sides:

Spoiler:
                      The casting sides that I saw for Eleanor Perry began with scene 48, so there's still scenes 1-47 in which to rescue Chloe, Scott, and Eli.

Eleanor flirts with Eli (and he turns her down) in scene 50. In scene 51, Young tells Scott that Eli and Dr. Perry have a shuttle mission for him (to use the robot to bypass the damaged module). Young also mentions that he's going to send a team "back to the planet to search for food and water," and that that should buy them some time. <--This may be how Chloe, Eli, and Scott get back to the Destiny (via the gate, which at the end of "Lost" we were told couldn't happen because the Destiny had left the galaxy). It looks like they may try to delay jumping to FTL by having the gate open to a planet.

The module situation appears to be resolved by scene 73, because in it Rush tells Eleanor "Well, that was a day's work if ever there was one." Scene 74 is between James and Chloe (the one in which James describes a dream-that-may-not-be-a-dream in which she may have damaged the ship). In scene 75, they go tell Young.

Scenes 76 and 77 are the ones with Rush and Eleanor Perry that end in him kissing and embracing her in her quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shrike View Post
                        Why do I get the feeling that when the Destiny drops out of FTL (due to sabotage), Eli will be trying a hail mary by dialing the gate...and make the connection to the ship.
                        I have a bit of a hunch on how this is all going to play out tbh, i dont know if its been thought of before as ive not looked through the entire thread.

1. The Blue Aliens have a gate on one of their ships, which is currently in FTL so it didn't show up on the DHD in Lost at the time.

2. However in Sabotage we find that its dropped out of FTL and a new address 'appears' on the DHD Eli is using, in range of the current network of gates they're in.

3. They gate to the ship, (they know the aliens are following Destiny so its the best bet they have)

4. Coinciding with this at the same time Destiny is sabotaged, taking it out of FTL and at a standstill, making it capable for a wormhole to connect.

All just a crazy theory though, plausible though.

5. Eli's group Gates from the blue aliens ship to the Destiny. Using it as another 'link' in the chain of gates.

6. This is how the Blue guys get aboard the ship as seen in the trailer, we know a wormhole can be kept open from sending a signal through and the crew on the Destiny doesn't have control over the systems so they can't shut down the wormhole manually.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoswen View Post

Spoiler:
                          The casting sides that I saw for Eleanor Perry began with scene 48, so there's still scenes 1-47 in which to rescue Chloe, Scott, and Eli.

Eleanor flirts with Eli (and he turns her down) in scene 50. In scene 51, Young tells Scott that Eli and Dr. Perry have a shuttle mission for him (to use the robot to bypass the damaged module). Young also mentions that he's going to send a team "back to the planet to search for food and water," and that that should buy them some time. <--This may be how Chloe, Eli, and Scott get back to the Destiny (via the gate, which at the end of "Lost" we were told couldn't happen because the Destiny had left the galaxy). It looks like they may try to delay jumping to FTL by having the gate open to a planet.

The module situation appears to be resolved by scene 73, because in it Rush tells Eleanor "Well, that was a day's work if ever there was one." Scene 74 is between James and Chloe (the one in which James describes a dream-that-may-not-be-a-dream in which she may have damaged the ship). In scene 75, they go tell Young.

Scenes 76 and 77 are the ones with Rush and Eleanor Perry that end in him kissing and embracing her in her quarters.
                          Ahh - thank you very much. So yeah, there's a good chance then.
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Glad to help

Yeah, it appears that...

Spoiler:
                            The damage to the module causes Destiny to drop out of FTL before it leaves the galaxy, and that while it's out of FTL Eli, Chloe, and Scott gate back to Destiny. Then someone decides to contact Eleanor Perry to help because the damaged module will mean that Destiny won't be able to make it across the void between galaxies the next time they jump to FTL. They eventually discover that if they bypass the damaged module, that will prevent the energy drain and they'll be able to make it across the void, so that's what they use the shuttle/robot to do.

Just an FYI: There's no mention of the blue aliens in the casting sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Demoniser View Post
                              .....All just a crazy theory though, plausible though.

5. Eli's group Gates from the blue aliens ship to the Destiny. Using it as another 'link' in the chain of gates.

6. This is how the Blue guys get aboard the ship as seen in the trailer, we know a wormhole can be kept open from sending a signal through and the crew on the Destiny doesn't have control over the systems so they can't shut down the wormhole manually.
                              I like this idea, all I'd add to it is Eli turns around and gives the blue aliens the Spock live long and prosper V salute before stepping through the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoswen View Post

Spoiler:
                                ...Scenes 76 and 77 are the ones with Rush and Eleanor Perry that end in him kissing and embracing her in her quarters.
                                Spoiler:
                                lol, I hope for Rush's sake Eleanor doesn't leave Camille a note, otherwise he could be in for some awkward moments in future episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X