No announcement yet.

Hallucination theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first thought when I watched the episode: **** this if the aliens coming through the stargate is in this episode.
    Later: FFFFFUUUUUUUU (even though I hate that meme)

God damnit, why did they have to go and ruin something that could have been so great with a damn hallucination in the show's most boring episode? WHY?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      we might see a incursion or 2 before the seasons done.
      I bet you my life that there isn't...at least not until season 2.5
      Tst

Comment

Riley's fears of been found out about being bribed.

Because either he's bad at guarding or Franklin "dissapearing"in sabotage, and spencer to get some water in well water and both bribed him.

I sense a conspirithy!
        Tst

Comment

I'm actually kind of hoping that it actually was a Smurf stowaway that Rush saw, but he'll think it was a hallucination because of the tick.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'd rather say :

- Young seeing his wife aboard Destiny and discovering about TJ pregnancy. Maybe even threatening her ?

- TJ hallucinating about a grown up version of her child that could never got off the ship and end up hating her

- Eli having Chloe acknowledge him as boyfriend or at least (hum) s*xfriend since he's a little geeky on the edge
            La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
            L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              we might see a incursion or 2 before the seasons done.
              Smarty pants
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                Smarty pants
                clever pants
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Putting I hallucination in the trailer was sneaky!
                  I approve.
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                    Since the hallucinations amplify your deepest emotions, I'd say Eli would see Chloe dump him as a friend and he'd be all alone again. Not very exciting at all.
                    Or, you know, his mother dying of AIDS with him stuck on the other side of the universe.
                    "From East Middle School. Suzumiya Haruhi. I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here, come join me."
                    - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; Best Character Introduction Ever.

"And can we lose the ten thousand year old dead plants?!"
                    - Stargate: Atlantis (1x03) "Hide and Seek"

"Hammerheads do not load/unload units immediately – they must descend to ground level first. Initial experiments involving jump-jetting infantry into the Hammerhead’s cargo compartment met with unfortunate results."
                    - Command&Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath Hammerhead Unit Spotlight

Comment

Originally posted by Quadhelix View Post
                      Or, you know, his mother dying of AIDS with him stuck on the other side of the universe.
                      I agree that this would be his biggest fear. We've seen in other eps how deeply this affects him so, yeah.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        I'm actually kind of hoping that it actually was a Smurf stowaway that Rush saw, but he'll think it was a hallucination because of the tick.
                        That would be wicked if they did do that. Which would make it easier for the smurfs to get to the destiny whe he sends a kino remote through the gate... So they can dial back.

Comment

Originally posted by Specter177 View Post
                          If Young were hallucinating, I would suspect he would see TJ dying, much like James saw Matt dead.
                          Actually i would think he would have had one of his wife and Telford making out again, looking at him snarkily and gloating he could do nothing.
                          For TJ, the only thin that comes to mind is maybe she HAS the kid but aliens take him/her.

Comment

Eli's mother dying alone.
                            Young's personal life, which he has a hard time being in control of, gets even worse when Emily leaves him for Telford and TJ loses her child and ends up hating him for it.
                            TJ sees all the things she should have had if she'd just got off Icarus when she was supposed to.
                            Park ends up where every man on the station decides to love their everloving mind and shuns her.

I'm kind of glad they didn't go down some of these routes because it could have gotten ugly pretty quick. I'm still amazed that out of them all, Chloe's was the most positive. Painful at the end, yes, but positive nonetheless.
                            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Ohhh, man that would be Superb!!!

Atleast for us viewers, tehe
                              When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.-Arthur C. Clarke

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology -Carl Sagan

Comment

Yeah, honestly they could have made this a two parter and gone into every single character getting a tick and hallucinating, but I think what we got was enough.

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
                                X