This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daro View Post
    So with you on the montages. I grit my teeth every time, and I'll be damned if it wasn't TWICE this episode! I thought I was safe near the end but noooo....*sighs*
    We should start a petition to send to TPTB: Please, for the love of a great show, no more montages. They just...don't work in space. They don't. That's it, that's all there is to it, and everytime I see Dr. Rush staring at his console while some sappy modern blues song is playing, I expect him to flip the camera off. It's certainly what I'm doing.
    I don't remember this many montages in SG1 or SGA or any other show! There is one an episode (now two!). I think that they should just reduce the amount of montages because I liked some of them. Moderation is key.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      Indeed it is, a television show i'm devoting my time to. To me, a TV show is so much more than a TV show.
      then we shall get you a girlfriend and a life. so you can relax
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        There was only one montage in this episode. And I like them.
        There were two, at the start and at the end. It may have been the same song (I don't recall), but it happened in two distinct places.

Comment

I counted two. One at the very beginning with James' hallucination. And another at the end right before they dial that planet
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I counted two. One at the very beginning with James' hallucination. And another at the end right before they dial that planet
            The first was not a montage. There was only one musical montage.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I thought on the last ep (Sabotage), they were about to go between galaxies and there was going to be a big empty space, with talk of rationing supplies until they arrive. At the end of this ep, they get out of FTL and find a planet. Did the time skip or what? It seems like the previous episode didn't happen.....

Comment

Yeah there were two songs, but only one montage.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  then we shall get you a girlfriend and a life. so you can relax
                  I don't want a girlfriend...yet.....

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroPoint View Post
                    I thought on the last ep (Sabotage), they were about to go between galaxies and there was going to be a big empty space, with talk of rationing supplies until they arrive. At the end of this ep, they get out of FTL and find a planet. Did the time skip or what? It seems like the previous episode didn't happen.....
                    While I wish they would have made it more clear, the repairs to the FTL drive made it many times more efficient, allowing them to cross the void in a relatively short timespan.
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroPoint View Post
                      The conventional thinking is that we skipped that voyage because nothing big happened in those weeks
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

The conventional thinking is that we skipped that voyage because nothing big happened in those weeks
                        it would have been to much like the void ep on ST: voyager
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Agreed, but they could have added something that allowed us to realize a few weeks or months had passed (TJ...)
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, ok, sort of. But anyway, if you like them, that's fine. Just don't sign our petition.

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
                              Well, ok, sort of. But anyway, if you like them, that's fine. Just don't sign our petition.
                              We're not allowed to have pro-only or anti-only threads anymore

Comment

I like the montages, but only when Alexi Murdoch or Rob Thomas is singing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X