This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoshiKart64 View Post
    Up until the murdering she wasn't having the worst hallucination ever though was she?
    But maybe the way it played out was the way it was "supposed to be", the way her brain made it so bad - getting something she wanted so badly but losing it in such a horrific way. A bit like Scott and Chloe's hallucinations.
    sigpic

Comment

I had to force myself to watch all of this ep. Can't love them all I guess.
      sigpic

Comment

What else are they going to do? Sit on the ship forever? Sure the mood was a bit down after they almost killed each other but that was about it. I didn't think it had anything to do with the gate or going off world again.
        sigpic

Comment

In the scene when Rush approached Wray saying they needed to talk, just before Young interrupted. I got the distinct feeling he intending to tell her what happened between him and Perry while she was inhabiting Wrays body.

Did anyone else get that feeling?

Comment

But i was wondering at this point in universe... where is atlantis?

Do they have stones too?

Is it still on earth?

Did it take off?

The world may never know... maybe they could give us a hint or something since its been months they have been on destiny.
            67 point(s) total!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eliteaceman View Post
              But i was wondering at this point in universe... where is atlantis?

Do they have stones too?

Is it still on earth?

Did it take off?

The world may never know... maybe they could give us a hint or something since its been months they have been on destiny.
              we dont know exactely where it is, chances are its still on earth. they wouldnt have any stones
              chances are they are not going to mention Atlantis as it would mean that the Atlantis movie would have to fit in with this.

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzMouse View Post
                On one hand you have this gritty show complete with flawed personalities and on the other they seem to never change, despite all they've been though. You feed me a diet of gruel for 3 or 4 months and I guarantee I'd be a changed person, let alone everything else that has happened!
                In real life people seldom change.
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                  In real life people seldom change.
                  I would be willing to bet its the opposite. People change all the time in reponse to the change of the enviroment
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    i would be willing to bet its the opposite. People change all the time in reponse to the change of the enviroment
                    me !!!!!
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

atlantis is on earth till canon says otherwise.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Maybe the city of Atlantis will attempt to meet up with Destiny. Would be an interesting plot line.

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzMouse View Post
                          Sometimes I have a difficult time deciding when Mallozzi is making a comment tongue and cheek and when he's saying something that is in fact, insightful. Guess this was one of those times!
                          Actually, that "at his best/worst" response came from Brian J. Smith himself when he did a guest Q&A on the blog:

“Out of the episodes you’ve read and/or shot so far, which do you think shows Matthew Scott at his best and at his worst?”

BJS: Water shows him at his best. Pain shows him at his worst.
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...erse-premiere/

Comment

I would be willing to bet its the opposite. People change all the time in reponse to the change of the enviroment
                            I wouldn't bet on it. If you talk to psychologist (or read) you will see that fundamentally people seldom change. They always repeat the same pattern again and again. But on TV and movies people often changes.
                            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                              I wouldn't bet on it. If you talk to psychologist (or read) you will see that fundamentally people seldom change. They always repeat the same pattern again and again. But on TV and movies people often changes.
                              Thats just not true. One can not deny that some people never leave old habbits but a significant portion do change. Maybe not as much as people would like but its not so black and white.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Thats just not true. One can not deny that some people never leave old habbits but a significant portion do change. Maybe not as much as people would like but its not so black and white.
                                Ok. Anyway I don't want to discourage anybody to change some aspect of their life. If you're an alcoholic you can change if you want without falling off the wagon. I just wanted to point out the discrepancy with the proportion of people changing on TV and movies against with real life.

Comment

Working...
                                X