X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or maybe the

Spoiler:
    Alien attack is a halucination. Maybe its Chloe's, considering how much she hates the smurfs.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      Or maybe the

Spoiler:
      Alien attack is a halucination. Maybe its Chloe's, considering how much she hates the smurfs.
      True fax. *nodding*
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        True fax. *nodding*
        I stinking hope it isnt though. It would irritate me. Its a plot that derserves more than just a dream sequence or whatever it is.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          Spoiler:
          I'll put 20 bucks on the hallucinations being a precursor to their invasion. Add in the fact that they know the Stargate systems from Rush's mind... and it seems likely. Sabotage and Lost seem to have self-contained plots, and the Subversion-Incursion arc deals with different baddies entirely.

So yeah. Pain = blue alien attack, part 3. Watch this space!
          I'm watching.

Comment

For the curious, I've got a nice little current list on all the tidbits we've learnt on Pain, to go with the new summary we've seen:
            Spoiler:
            The Initial Precis from JM's blog: "Brad then pitched out his revised notion for an idea he’s been batting around for a while now. A great premise with an intriguing mystery at its core, a wonderful opportunity for one of our characters, all wrapped up in an ultimately touching theme."

- "Gold star for Patrick Gilmore today. Great, creepy, unsettling work." — Carl Binder, episode's writer, Twitter

- "Today, Visual Effects Supervisor Mark Savela was in to show us temp shots for Pain, Incursion I, and Incursion II. Let’s just say that those of you yearning for space-faring action are in for a treat" — JM's blog

- "I was particularly impressed with the moody and unsettling score for Pain. It really ratchets up the tension. And, speaking of tension, what happens to Volker…it’s enough to give me nightmares. Actor Patrick Gilmore’s performance was terrific – in a creepy, frisson-inducing way. Also – it’s the little things. While you’re watching Pain, make a point of noting Wray’s wardrobe." — JM's Blog

- "Thornyrose writes: “And Pain sounds deliciosuly grusome.” Answer: "Oh a couple of scenes come to mind."" — JM's Blog

- "I mention Julia (Benson - Lt James's actress) because we were watching the director’s cut of Pain the other day, an episode in which she delivers one stunner of a scene" — JM's Blog

And there was also a mention in Brian J. Smith's Q and A at JM's blog that Scott's "at his worst" in Pain.

All of this put together looks to be an interesting outing (And with the Visual Effects guy there, mayhaps the aliens will be appearing again?). I'm rather excited.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Sounds good, but Mallozzi's known to blow things out of proportion.

Comment

Well he blew quite a few episodes out of proportion that I still enjoyed a bit, so no harm no foul.

Comment

Meh.

Comment

Im excited about this episode becouse one of my favorite characters (Dr. Volker) gets to do something important.

That and i want Scott to get whumped!

Comment

SGU - TV Guide Online: 'Pain' Episode Synopsis:

At TV Guide Online:

5/14/2010: Pain Episode 17

Episode Detail: Pain - Stargate Universe
                      Spoiler:

When the crew suffers from vivid hallucinations that tap into their personal fears, Tamara Johansen isolates the affected from the rest and then tries to seek out the cause of the affliction as it spreads and becomes life-threatening.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                        Synopsis:

Spoiler:
                        When the crew suffers from vivid hallucinations that tap into their personal fears, Tamara Johansen isolates the affected from the rest and then tries to seek out the cause of the affliction as it spreads and becomes life-threatening.

Link

Spoiler:
                        Reminds me of Doppelganger.
                        Interesting.
                        Spoiler:
                        I hope it's not too Doppelganger-ish. I liked that episode a lot but ultimately, I felt it was a wasted opportunity for Sheppard.
                        Last edited by EllieVee; 30 April 2010, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Another disease centered episode in the same season...however im still excited about it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Swarm View Post
                            Another disease centered episode in the same season...however im still excited about it.
                            Except Time wasn't disease centred.

Comment

[...] That and i want Scott to get whumped!
                              Because you like him or dislike him? I never can tell anymore...

Comment

You expect them to be fine and healthy in an alien enviroment?
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X