Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"eyes clawing out sex scenes" in 3...2....1....
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      "eyes clawing out sex scenes" in 3...2....1....
      Oh my!
      sigpic

Comment

*hastily grabs the remote* Clawing for the 'fastforward' button is so much more effective than clawing out one's eyes...

Comment

LOL...*slows down TV to watch sex scenes*
          sigpic

Comment

Lol's all around for people overreacting to sex on TV.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              no doubt!
              at least give us something to *really* overreact about....*puts on a dare face*
              sigpic

Comment

*starts throwing water at the TV* THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS THE! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS THEE!

(okay, so thats my usual reaction to "The X Factor", but it could work in this situation! )
                [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Amen
                  sigpic

Comment

Most of the time I don't seen the big deal. Unless its highly graphic I just go meh at the sex scene and move on into the show
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Pain sneak peek up on Syfy: http://video.syfy.com/shows/universe

Spoiler:
                      Matt goes nuts, Chloe tries to comfort, and some ****'s going down in the workout room. Fun all around.
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Matt goes nuts, Chloe tries to comfort, and some ****'s going down in the workout room. Fun all around.
                        Spoiler:
                        Who is that calling for assistance?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Who is that calling for assistance?
                          A woman.

Comment

A woman.
                            Thank you, Matt, that was helpful.

Comment

I hope we will all really enjoy this little ep.
                              - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I;ve been catching trailers on Space channel....another episode I can't wait to see

Spoiler:
                                so Scott is chasing his kid down the hall? I wonder if everyone elses' [?] hallucinations will be the same sort of reality-based things? That should let loose a lot of backstory
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X