Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have...to......rewatch.....LOST.....again...( I mean this episode, not the show )
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      have...to......rewatch.....LOST.....again...( I mean this episode, not the show )
      I rewatched the TJ/Young scene a few times already! I loved it sooo much. Anymore and I will probably have it memorized!
      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
        I rewatched the TJ/Young scene a few times already! I loved it sooo much. Anymore and I will probably have it memorized!
        Really? I was pretty appalled by the TJ, Young scene.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
          Really? I was pretty appalled by the TJ, Young scene.
          Yeah, but you never count, fun killer number one.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Yeah, but you never count, fun killer number one.
            I certainly am fun killer number one but still, vile scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
              As far as Greer not firing his weapon or using his radio, he had already tried the radio when he was buried and it didn't work. Firing his weapon would be good only if he KNEW the others were still on the planet. I
              And who's to say it would have not caused another cave in.

nd I've got a question for whoever feels like answering it. How come we can't gate to Destiny when it's in FTL? Is it because too much power is required? If it's a question of range, surely Destiny would remain in range of a gate long enough to dial it, like Eli was trying, rather than Destiny going out of range the instant it goes into FTL. Wasn't Destiny in FTL when the crew originally gated in from Icarus
              Maybe it is a safety feature. Don't drop out of FTL when a gate is incoming, unless it is accompanied by code X (9 cheveron code)..

Comment

I certainly am fun killer number one but still, vile scene.
                *shakes a rubber chicken at EllieVee while setting up a fence around TJ and Young*
                vile? really? wow
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  And who's to say it would have not caused another cave in.
                  He should have fired his weapon (loud noise) when he was running back to the gate (before they left) to alert them that he was still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackhole View Post
                    He should have fired his weapon (loud noise) when he was running back to the gate (before they left) to alert them that he was still alive.
                    Hmmm...good idea
                    sigpic

Comment

What a great episode. Youngs seen with TJ was very deep and profound. Chloe's really starting to come of age. Rush seemed nicer and more understanding, and we know much more about Greer. Great Episode.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                        *shakes a rubber chicken at EllieVee while setting up a fence around TJ and Young*
                        vile? really? wow
                        Yes, I thought he was just foul.

Comment

Yes, I thought he was just foul.
                          You always think he is foul
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            You always think he is foul
                            Pretty much so it's not much of a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Hmmm...good idea
                              It would have been a good idea, had they thought of that.

Comment

I'm in the middle of watching the episode on Hulu. Greer, break through the heavens with your drill!!
                                The Great Walrus of Truth is dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X