• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks friendly
    Attached Files

Comment

Possible spoiler from the trailer:
      Spoiler:
      Are they killing off Greer? There's the scene of Greer possibly getting crushed by boulders, the next line is "He would want us to get out of here alive", and I didn't see Greer in ANY of the remaining clips. Are they just trying to trick us?

Comment

im sure greer will survive.

Comment

It seems that the bit I thought was from Lost is actually from Human.

Comment

I'm willing to be Eli Scott, Greer and Chloe chase the destiny by 'hopping' from stargate to stargate =D

Comment

Im sure the Greer, Scott, Chloe, and Eli are going to encounter some sort of Smoke like creature....and all it wants to do is go home....or does it?

Comment

Promo Images are up on stargate.mgm.com, look for them there, or use these pictures I've uploaded to my PB.
                All these images are clickable thumbs, please do not hotlink.

PART 1/2
                Spoiler:

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Promo Images are up on stargate.mgm.com, look for them there, or use these pictures I've uploaded to my PB.
                  All these images are clickable thumbs, please do not hotlink.

PART 2/2
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Morganskywalker View Post
                    Possible spoiler from the trailer:.....
                    Morganskywalker, the trailer is not a clue to Greer's fate. It is instead an indication of how the folks at SyFy who are in charge of promotion have no interest in PROMOTING his character. I can't think of one other trailer for this season that excludes a character who is supposedly featured in the episode. If I'm wrong someone please correct me. But this is the norm. Whether it was the heavy promotions leading up to the show, the promotions of the SFU portion of the SyFy website, etc., Jamil (Greer) has mostly been invisible.

Comment

Thanks for the promo pics Jper. Looks like a blast, again.
                      Spoiler:
                      There's planet hopping, big dinosaurs, TJ telling Young about her bun in her oven...
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I know I'm going to love this episode just from Greer's hair.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                          I know I'm going to love this episode just from Greer's hair.
                          Afro Greer!

Still they actually seem to have successfully made him appear younger for his flashback scenes. On first glance I thought it was another actor playing younger Greer.

Comment

SyFy Promo/Trailier is also on YouTube:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfbuGUuFppY

Comment

Originally posted by AndSoItBegins View Post
                              Morganskywalker, the trailer is not a clue to Greer's fate. It is instead an indication of how the folks at SyFy who are in charge of promotion have no interest in PROMOTING his character. I can't think of one other trailer for this season that excludes a character who is supposedly featured in the episode. If I'm wrong someone please correct me. But this is the norm. Whether it was the heavy promotions leading up to the show, the promotions of the SFU portion of the SyFy website, etc., Jamil (Greer) has mostly been invisible.
                              You may be right, but...
                              Spoiler:
                              Look at the promo pics. Greer is alone with his flashbacks, while the other three are going through the gate, and running from dinosaurs. I think Greer gets hurt, or trapped, and they leave without him.

Comment

http://www.iimmgg.com/image/e7949fe5...06c317bf06358a

Teal'c P.I.!!!!
                                tealc34:

Comment

Working...
                                X