Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer the Hurley heavy epsiodes myself.

He reminds me of Eli abit.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      It will be interesting to see how long it takes for Destiny to arrive in a new galaxy, might give us a better guess at what FTL actually means.
      FTL means faster than light.
      I'Didn't Mallozzi say in his blog a while ago that they won't go into details about the propulsion system? That's annoying. I normally don't care for techno-babble, but this is a form of FTL we haven't seen in the franchise before. It'd be interesting to actually see how it works if, for no other reason, because we need to understand how it's not in hyperspace, yet still not subject to relativistic effects.

Comment

Yeah I would love a McKay type in depth discussion of what is going on, maybe Eli will say something at some point in the future...but if we can determine it can travel between galaxies (even a relatively close together one) in under a week or even two I think someone that is better at math and astronomy than me could make an educated guess at the speed Destiny travels.

I guess we could likely make some general assumptions right now because it does go from star system to star system in a day or at most a few days which is MUCH Faster Than Light

P.S. - I'm going to move this discussion to a new thread in SGU Tech so not to get to detailed and far off-topic
        sigpic

Comment

SGU - TV Guide Online: 'Lost' Episode Synopsis:

At TV Guide Online:

4/30/2010: Lost Season 1, Episode 15

Episode Detail: Lost - Stargate Universe
          Spoiler:

The Destiny takes off and leaves Lt. Scott, Eli, Chloe and Greer trapped in the ruins of an underground maze, prompting Dr. Rush and Col. Young to devise a recovery plan to save the stranded away team before the ship leaves the galaxy.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGU - Titan TV: 'Lost' Episode Synopsis:

At Titan TV:

Stargate Universe - Lost

Fri, Apr 30, 9:00 PM
            Spoiler:

Trapped in an underground labyrinth, Lieutenant Scott, Eli, Chloe and Greer are left behind when Destiny unexpectedly jumps back into FTL; Dr. Rush makes a frightening discovery while attempting to find a way to get the missing crew back.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
              Spoiler:

Trapped in an underground labyrinth, Lieutenant Scott, Eli, Chloe and Greer are left behind when Destiny unexpectedly jumps back into FTL; Dr. Rush makes a frightening discovery while attempting to find a way to get the missing crew back.
              Cant WAIT!!!!! to bad is not the next episode

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by FoX-1028 View Post
                Cant WAIT!!!!! to bad is not the next episode
                I believe that the next one will be good too.
                I didn't expect much from "Divided" or "Faith"but still "Divided" delivered the goods and "Faith", though I'm not a fan of slow storytelling, was agood episode overall, so "Human" can't be bad-
                Spoiler:
                Rush heavy, Jackson, chair, a sort of exploration etc.
                I really expect it to be great.
                - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

What are the options as to how the "Lost" crew members could be saved? I'll begin a list:
                  -Rush turns Destiny around
                  -Rush is able to boost wormhole travel distance
                  -Lost crew members dial to another planet somehow that is closer to Destiny
                  -Aliens rescue them (unlikely)
                  -They discover an FTL shuttle that can get them
                  sigpic

Comment

-God

Comment

Short preview of Lost (maybe) on Sci Fi Australia's 'next month on Sci Fi':

Shot of Chloe (presumably in the cave they get trapped in?) with something big spiderish crawling behind her on the roof.
                      Chloe: Look out, what, what is it?
                      Shot of Greer holding up his rifle
                      Greer: Run!
                      Chloe ducks out of shot.
                      Shot of Greer firing.
                      Shot of Destiny going into FTL (either the aliens are back or it's a shot from Divided).
                      Shot of Scott (?) in a space suit looking up in a Destiny corridor.
                      Switches to Young speaking into a radio.
                      Young: We can't stop it.

Comment

It's a trailer ? Where can we see that plz ?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Nicholas Rush View Post
                          It's a trailer ? Where can we see that plz ?
                          I saw it on Sci Fi Australia during the airing of Faith.

Comment

Dang it! The more I read about it, the more excited I get. This is definitely the one I'm looking forward to the most. I realize Human will most likely be at least decent, due to the RC focus, but I wish it were April 30th already!

Comment

Hmmmm. An episode that is supposedly going to feature Greer and SyFy put together a trailer/promo that from what I can tell doesn't show Greer once. People may not want me to go there but this is typical of SyFy as of late. The MGM promo for the the 2nd half of SFU's first season used more footage (including dialogue of Greer) than all of the previous SYFy series' promotions and trailers combined.

Comment

SyFy promo here: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/04/sta...-115-lost.html

Spoiler:
                                Looks like a blast.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X