Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my, I think I did see that, but I didn't quite register it.

Talk about your unconventional filming styles. The guy's so badass that he won't even let the non-existent camera see him cry.

Oh, and brilliant review, as always.

Jel, you too.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Oh my, I think I did see that, but I didn't quite register it.

Talk about your unconventional filming styles. The guy's so badass that he won't even let the non-existent camera see him cry.
      Do you see?! Do you see the awesomeness of it all?!

This was the episode that made me fall in love with the show. Go figure.
      sigpic

Comment

I see the awesomeness. AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor View Post
          A woman can't have a close friend without people accusing her of being a tramp that wants to jump their bones and/or use them? Come on.
          Except Chloe did have a shower with Eli in the same room as her in the previous episode (allowing him to see a silhouette of her naked body).

Comment

Originally posted by Arative View Post
            I don't mind Chloe and Scott sleeping together. If I was going to die, I'd be trying to score some too. I noticed that a lot of people have been saying its too soon for a relationship. Did anyone consider that its just sex and not a relationship?
            It's a little more than that. But it's not like they're making plans to move in together and start a family or anything. The relationship development is fine IMO.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

They showed rush with an I-Phone and Speaker Base Station... When did he have time to grab that kinda stuff before jumping into the stargate? I noticed some other strange items... maybe we should make a list of easter eggs

I should of put this in the main board :-D

Last edited by eliteaceman; 23 October 2009, 11:59 PM.
              67 point(s) total!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                Except Chloe did have a shower with Eli in the same room as her in the previous episode (allowing him to see a silhouette of her naked body).
                Um, yeah, like a lot of people do around their friends all the time in reality.

This is just what I mean. It's like people see a young, attractive woman just existing and she automatically must be using her nether-parts to manipulate all the males who just are powerless to control themselves in her presence.

Come the frell on!

Comment

Wouldn't it be rather hard to have someone in the room with you and them only seeing a silhouette of your clothed body? Ergo, the nakedness is perfectly acceptable
                  sigpic
                  http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

so now that they got power back can they use that "Recharge Plate" to recharge all of the dead flashlights, PDAs and Radios? or will rush wont let them?

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor View Post
                      Um, yeah, like a lot of people do around their friends all the time in reality.

This is just what I mean. It's like people see a young, attractive woman just existing and she automatically must be using her nether-parts to manipulate all the males who just are powerless to control themselves in her presence.

Come the frell on!
                      Its a bit early for her to be comfortable around him like that (remember at this point they have only known each other for a few days).

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        so now that they got power back can they use that "Recharge Plate" to recharge all of the dead flashlights, PDAs and Radios? or will rush wont let them?
                        It depends on the actual level of their power cells but if they're now at full capacity, there's absolutely no reason they wouldn't be able to use the recharging plate Sgt. Riley found.
                        sigpic

Comment

Its a bit early for her to be comfortable around him like that (remember at this point they have only known each other for a few days).
                          To be honest, I think you're applying what you might expect some people to do, to what you think Chloe will do. Different people have different levels of comfort around others.

We should also factor in what the circumstances were in that scenario. Alien ship with wierd non-water shower, and the power is wonky.

But even if there was no wierdness factor, we can't just assume that she wouldn't be okay with him mostly looking the other direction while she showers. We've seen this exact scene in so many movies and shows, and it reflects what many people actually do all the time.

Comment

This is a good show. Any show that can do this to me is a good show. I don't care about the things some people are bringing up, claiming that this isn't Stargate - all I know is the journey that these people are going on... I can feel it. Knowing they can all die - I felt that. Each characters emotional response to their situation - cut me. The utter joy I felt when the ship flew through the sun like a phoenix, my god... I was beyond words as I stared at the beauty of it all.

This is a good show. Peace

Comment

I'm really, really enjoying the show but....that's a little over the top
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I like it... all tho it might a little more gate travel ;-)
                                67 point(s) total!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X