No announcement yet.

Scott's situation ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did it show that he was being immature?

Comment

I don't see it as immature either, He at least is trying to take responsibility. What is immature is his propensity to making the same mistakes.
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462 View Post
        I don't see it as immature either, He at least is trying to take responsibility. What is immature is his propensity to making the same mistakes.
        Yes, that's a much better description. Thanks. Not-well-thought-through decisions, at least in his personal life. Military, he's doing fine, otherwise he'd probably be dead by now.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Yes, that's a much better description. Thanks. Not-well-thought-through decisions, at least in his personal life. Military, he's doing fine, otherwise he'd probably be dead by now.
          Considering his affair with James, is it right to say well he's doing well Military-wise??

Comment

What mistakes has he made? He had sex a few times with a few different girls. Thats pretty much it folks. Sure he may not make it as the 5th Jonas Brother but he has hardly done anything drastically wrong. Getting the girl pregnant wasn't ideal, but it was hardly a mistake.

A mistake would have been if he had robbed a bank.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              What mistakes has he made? He had sex a few times with a few different girls. Thats pretty much it folks. Sure he may not make it as the 5th Jonas Brother but he has hardly done anything drastically wrong. Getting the girl pregnant wasn't ideal, but it was hardly a mistake.

A mistake would have been if he had robbed a bank.
              He got a 16 year old girl pregnant. They were both young and odds are they didn't use proper birth control. If the birth control failed or she lied to him then it would be a different story for Scott. He indicated that he hardly knew her so it is unlikely either event happened. They probably met and fooled around without taking proper precautions - a big mistake in my book for both of them.

Scott's subsequent trysts were with adult women. Sex between consenting adults is not a mistake. Now, if he doesn’t take proper precautions again then he is just plain stupid. I think he would learn from his first mistake and not make the same one again.

An earlier poster indicated that the actress who portrays TJ is pregnant. Another said that the show plans to introduce her baby as a new character. When birth control runs out on the Destiny then everyone better not have sex during women’s fertile periods unless they want a bunch of kids running around. It will be interesting if in some future episode they address this very real ongoing problem with some warnings from Young to the crew.
              Last edited by Blackhole; 01 December 2009, 11:26 AM.

Comment

He is just trying to do what he considers the right thing, good on him for that. It shows that he cares and is prepared to take responsibility for his actions. In the end thats all anyone can do.

Comment

Scott's a bit of a dingdong. Tough situation though. Baby momma dramma with a stripper.....classy.....SGU style.

Comment

i think he will be more cautious from now on
                    I Have my M249, My 9mm, my body armor, and a whole Infantry Battalion on my FOB (and more) Im ready to kick some a**, in the Korengal valley of kunar province Afghanistan!....... bring it on Mr. Taliban

Comment

Working...
                    X