Favourite Quotes/Moments from 'Life'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
    I think it was nice at this point in the series to show some montages of "everyday life on Destiny" as the people realize they could be there awhile and start settling into some routine..which was in sharp contrast I think with Wray in the end where the bitter-sweetness of her trip sinks in to her and what this new life really means
    Yeah, at the end, when Wray is breaking down I think is the first time the emotional reality of her situation finally hits her. It's absolutely devastating. She's not going home to Sharon, perhaps not in her lifetime...perhaps ever. Wray strikes me as someone who keeps her emotions in check when she's around other people. For her to finally acknowledge her situation was some very good drama to watch.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skratakh View Post
      my favourite bit was when it was over and i switched over to top gear
      Your witty criticisms of this show's impact on viewer's minds is an interesting one that is worth exploring - are most people sitting down and watching SGU just to bide time for Top Gear? I propose a census!
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        Your witty criticisms of this show's impact on viewer's minds is an interesting one that is worth exploring - are most people sitting down and watching SGU just to bide time for Top Gear? I propose a census!
        That depends. What is "Top Gear"?
        sigpic
        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
          That depends. What is "Top Gear"?
          A video game...
          If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
          Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

lol.

well, i really miss the "red" button.

Comment

Originally posted by skratakh View Post
              my favourite bit was when it was over and i switched over to top gear
              Seriously?!!! It is reasonable to assume that not everyone is going to be a fan, but instead of leaving one line, say what it is about the episode that you didn't enjoy. At least then you would give us something to debate.

I laughed when Volker quit the jogging, with something along the lines of:
              "Ah, to hell with this."

Comment

Greer's "Probably if it means getting these people home, I'll sit in the damn thing."

Anyone else think Rush may try to manipulate Greer's need to protect the people aboard the ship??

Comment

I like what Camille girlfriends says to her to make her feel better about leaving , i like the love between these two characters it's sweet
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Eli's line about Matthew Scott's "mini-Matt" was pretty witty. Admittedly, he should not have said that though, especially how sad Scott was at the time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatefanjo-m View Post
                      Seriously?!!! It is reasonable to assume that not everyone is going to be a fan, but instead of leaving one line, say what it is about the episode that you didn't enjoy. At least then you would give us something to debate.
                      to be honest i've taken to skipping through the filler. basically any bit they use the communications stones to visit loved ones i skip, i feel it ruins the flow of the episodes. i keep trying to give it the benefit of the doubt because of previous stargate but the only thing the show has going for it is robert carlyle other than that it's a snore fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hurin
                        I both agree and disagree. This, for me, was the weakest episode of the series so far. The things it touched upon that future episodes will no doubt build up has me intrigued though.

It's good to see some sci-fi gadgetry in the form of the chair. It reminds of the early SG-1 days when they'd find something but didn't know what the hell it would or could do. I hope more stuff like this pops up as they explore the ship.

I do enjoy "day in the life" episodes, and most Sci-fi shows have done one. I really hope though that they don't put too many in their line up. A couple is good, but I couldn't see an entire episode being devoted to Franklin's gardening or Scott's gym class.
                        *Looks at thread title* And this thread is so not the place for this, I'm thinking.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          *Looks at thread title* And this thread is so not the place for this, I'm thinking.
                          Alright, I'll delete it. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Comment

Working...
                          X