This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
    But why a lottery if you're not going to contribute to the survival of the whole.
    If you're useless or there is more men than women then how can they be justified.

It interesting you said the "fittest" because it really is about survival of the fittest. At least I think is.
    Thank you for catching that. That's why I used that word. :-)

Comment

You betcha...
      But I think the scientist have just as much to offer they're survival as physical force from the military. I like balance between the two myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
        You betcha...
        But I think the scientist have just as much to offer they're survival as physical force from the military. I like balance between the two myself.
        Well, if you were in the group selected to go, would you want a physically fit soldier or an astrophysicist?

Comment

Originally posted by Misfits View Post
          Well, if you were in the group selected to go, would you want a physically fit soldier or an astrophysicist?
          Id take Neil deGrasse Tyson over a buff bald military dude.
          At least the trip would be more interesting
          Later, AdamTM

I swear a lot, just take it as my attempt at honesty.

Stargate Atlantis Unlimited

Stargate Universe - BSG Style

Stargate Universe - Monk Style

SGU SUCKS

Comment

If I were in the group to go, I probably would have given my place up., since I would be totally useless having neither skill, except as a breeder, and that's a scary thought.
            no means no, and so does pepper spray
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

If Jack impeded him, which is very likely, since Jack also wouldn't tolerate Dr. Rush endangering people's lives, you actually think Dr. Rush won't go there?
              I don't think Jack would have let it get to the point it did. He would have figured Rush out from day one, if not before the trip thru the gate. He would have had a guard on that guy 24/7.
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                If I were in the group to go, I probably would have given my place up., since I would be totally useless having neither skill, except as a breeder, and that's a scary thought.
                Im essential, im the annoying "Morale Officer".

Basically im the guy everyone is annoyed with, and therefore i bring stability to the group pulling tensions away from it.
                Later, AdamTM

SGU SUCKS

Comment

I can agree to that.
                  Like Dr, Rush, I wouldn't look forward to trying to survive on a planet with strangers, several billion light years from Earth with virtually no chance to get back. A quick death would be welcome.

Comment

I can agree to that.
                    Like Dr, Rush, I wouldn't look forward to trying to survive on a planet with strangers, several billion light years from Earth with virtually no chance to get back. A quick death would be welcome.
                    I don't even want to try and survive on this planet with strangers, but I wake up another day.
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think Jack would have let it get to the point it did. He would have figured Rush out from day one, if not before the trip thru the gate. He would have had a guard on that guy 24/7.
                      And you think that would stop Dr. Rush? I mean he is very smart, he would have to be in order to get the lead scientist job for a 1.6 billion dollar project.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamTM View Post
                        Im essential, im the annoying "Morale Officer".

Basically im the guy everyone is annoyed with, and therefore i bring stability to the group pulling tensions away from it.
                        So, instead of the "You Are Here" shirt, you would be the one wearing a red bull's eye shirt, right? :-)

Comment

And you think that would stop Dr. Rush? I mean he is very smart, he would have to be in order to get the lead scientist job for a 1.6 billion dollar project.
                          Yeah, Carter was smart to, but not the Jack kind of smart. Each has a niche.
                          Jack can smell devious a mile away.
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

<more stuff>
                            As I said, untenable. Patently.
                            sigpic

Comment

So, instead of the "You Are Here" shirt, you would be the one wearing a red bull's eye shirt, right? :-)
                              Id be wearing something flamboyantly irritating
                              Later, AdamTM

SGU SUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                                As I said, untenable. Patently.
                                Like I always say, Fool me once, shame on you.
                                Fool me twice, shame on me.
                                Fool me three times, I'll just kill you and get it over with, because I'm tired of getting fooled. :-)
                                Last edited by Misfits; 11 December 2009, 11:21 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                                X