No announcement yet.

Greer had the shot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dissagree! Greer could have killed 4 of them, Kiva first! look at the footage again and tell me that would have been the case. Only one gun was drawn.. his!
    sigpic

Comment

Which was a pistol. He would have taken his shot, targeted the next and the LA would have been spraying full auto down the corridor.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
        Which was a pistol. He would have taken his shot, targeted the next and the LA would have been spraying full auto down the corridor.
        And Kiva just might have shot TJ right there out of pure spite.

Comment

Originally posted by fmbchris View Post
          Ok! so yo all think the Air Force would have come up on the short end of that fight.. I only saw one gun drawn on the LA side. Who has the better training? The US Air Force or a bunch of x slaves?
          Screw the Air Force!

Comment

If Young had said "Take it". Here is what would have happened.

Kiva shoots TJ the moment Young give the order.
            Greer Shoots Kiva.
            The other two LA guys open fire on both Greer & Young.

Oh and then the Hostages are executed.

While Greer could have taken out Kiva, the cost was too great.

Comment

Ok! so yo all think the Air Force would have come up on the short end of that fight.. I only saw one gun drawn on the LA side. Who has the better training? The US Air Force or a bunch of x slaves?
              Well, seeing as how "The better shot's Air force people got pushed back very easily, i would say the X slaves.

Comment

Kiva would have been the first one shot! Her gun was not drawn the whole time. TJ could have stepped to the side. Its an easy thing to point and shoot a automatic pistol when you have it raised and the target is only four feet in front of you! Sorry i think Greer is better than the LA. In close quarters the handgun rules! You should go hunting more and watch tv less, friends. I suggest that you take a concealed weapons course and get a permit to carry and then you may better understand.
                sigpic

Comment

Kiva would have been the first one shot! Her gun was not drawn the whole time. TJ could have stepped to the side. Its an easy thing to point and shoot a automatic pistol when you have it raised and the target is only four feet in front of you! Sorry i think Greer is better than the LA. In close quarters the handgun rules! You should go hunting more and watch tv less, friends. I suggest that you take a concealed weapons course and get a permit to carry and then you may better understand.
                  You wouldn't get very far in officer school, buddy.

Comment

ok. The officers in charge get killed by their own men. Glad that Im not in need of such structure in my life. folks. Im going fishing! later!
                    Last edited by fmbchris; 13 June 2010, 07:51 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I believe Young made an error when he didn't give Greer the order to shoot Kiva.
                      if Greer had shot Kiva, then the hostages would have all been killed. Also, there would have been a firefight in a tight enclosed space and even more people would have died. This really wouldn't have been a smart move, especially when the aim is to come out alive
                      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Young's first mistake was second-guessing to vent the gateroom, when the LA arrived. After that everything just went from bad to worse. I'm interested to see how he'll manage to live with those mistakes in S2.
                        sigpic

Comment

Greer isn't USAF.

He's a Marine.

And the fact is those "x slaves" have already stormed the ship, beat back the Marines and Air Force guys, and taken a good part of the ship and hostages along with them. They've already proven that they're not amateurs.

But yeah, your point about Greer's skill stands either way.

But the point is, if he killed Kiva, the other LA guys would have executed the hostages.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                            Young's first mistake was second-guessing to vent the gateroom, when the LA arrived. After that everything just went from bad to worse. I'm interested to see how he'll manage to live with those mistakes in S2.
                            Thank You Egle, I agree. He was very sure of himself until Telford appeared in the gateroom. After that he stammerd and paused. I like Louis' Flawed character in Young. It makes for an interesting hour on friday night.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                              if Greer had shot Kiva, then the hostages would have all been killed. Also, there would have been a firefight in a tight enclosed space and even more people would have died. This really wouldn't have been a smart move, especially when the aim is to come out alive
                              Just to offer an example of the bolded part: Look at the number of casualties later in the infirmary with one P90(?). Was Varro the only one left standing there?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                Just to offer an example of the bolded part: Look at the number of casualties later in the infirmary with one P90(?). Was Varro the only one left standing there?
                                It was a Tec 9. But it's a good example in a show of what will happen with wild firing in enclosed spaces, everybody goes down.

If Greer had taken the shot, Kiva would have died first, then pretty much everyone else in that corridor would have died.

Comment

Working...
                                X