Do you think Kiva will survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
    I think TJ managed to put her 'doctorness' into her baby in order to save herself.

That said if Kiva lives what will that offer the story? It's just going to be Incursion for the rest of the show. There's no way that a Young, Rush, Kiva trio would work. Young and Rush are barely stopping themselves from killing each other half the time Kiva would just flat up kill them. Not to mention Kiva personally executed one of Young's people. There's no way Young wouldn't flat up kill her the moment he had a chance. Rush and Kiva aren't fond of each other either and would likely kill each other. I just don't see a way how Kiva can stay on the show without either being killed by everyone on Destiny or killing everyone on Destiny.
    As much as the Actress is a great actress, I really don't want her to stay on the ship. One season of disharmony is enough for me. To have a second season of it would be overkill and that is what I would see happening if she were on the ship with Young and Rush. I would never see them as the "three musketeers".
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
      As much as the Actress is a great actress, I really don't want her to stay on the ship. One season of disharmony is enough for me. To have a second season of it would be overkill and that is what I would see happening if she were on the ship with Young and Rush. I would never see them as the "three musketeers".
      I'd be very surprised if any future season wasn't like that. If you expect season 2 to be any different I think you're going to be disappointed.

Comment

No...she is out doing promotion for her new ABC show "The Gates" where she is a series regular. In interviews no one has asked her about SGU. And according to IMDB.....she doesn't survive till the next season.

Comment

Originally posted by SgaIsBad View Post
          No...she is out doing promotion for her new ABC show "The Gates" where she is a series regular. In interviews no one has asked her about SGU. And according to IMDB.....she doesn't survive till the next season.
          An actor can do more then one series. It all depends on the production schedules of the shows. As series regular The Gates will always be top priority for the actor because she signed a contract. But if SGU doesn't interfere with their production the actor is within her rights to appear on the show. As for IMDb we all know how unreliable they are
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            An actor can do more then one series. It all depends on the production schedules of the shows. As series regular The Gates will always be top priority for the actor because she signed a contract. But if SGU doesn't interfere with their production the actor is within her rights to appear on the show. As for IMDb we all know how unreliable they are
            Yes she could appear on SGU again, assuming she survives till the next season and even then I'm guessing it will be only for the first couple episodes. But with ABC pay, say comparing to Desperates Housewives who get $250,000 an episode would you worry about returning?
            Last edited by SgaIsBad; 28 June 2010, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SgaIsBad View Post
              Yes she could appear on SGU again, assuming she survives till the next season and even then I'm guessing it will be only for the first couple episodes. But with ABC pay, say comparing to Desperates Housewives who get $250,000 an episode would you worry about returning?
              Probably not and main star cast always trumps a recurring spot both in money and contract. I'm just tellng it depends on when the two are in production and if their is any overlap. Actors seek other jobs all the time during hiatsus. Besides as a summer series The Gates probably has a short production schedule
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Anubis was nice compared to her..
                goodbye to her rotten arse..
                My Story:
                http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Probably not and main star cast always trumps a recurring spot both in money and contract. I'm just tellng it depends on when the two are in production and if their is any overlap. Actors seek other jobs all the time during hiatsus. Besides as a summer series The Gates probably has a short production schedule
                  True but I just can't see a character like Kiva ever being just a recurring character, not if she were to stay aboard Destiny anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                    True but I just can't see a character like Kiva ever being just a recurring character, not if she were to stay aboard Destiny anyway.
                    Why not? Thier are tons of recurring character on Destiny some well known. Lou Diamond Phillips was a recurring character
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Why not? Thier are tons of recurring character on Destiny some well known. Lou Diamond Phillips was a recurring character
                      I don't mean in regards to the actor, I mean her character is not the type to sit on the sidelines.

Comment

I seriously hope not. The worst villain ever. Even worse than Adria.
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I really hope so! First real villain after Apophis
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                            I really hope so! First real villain after Apophis
                            I have two words for you; Ba'al and Ori

Comment

She's the only strong female character we have had thus far on SGU - more Kiva please!
                              Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                                She's the only strong female character we have had thus far on SGU - more Kiva please!
                                I disagree, there are plenty of strong women on Destiny. But Kiva's one of the bestest female villains. Right next to Continuum's Quetesh.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X