No announcement yet.

Do you think Kiva will survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiva is an interesting character, and a true villian too. As it would be nice (just to think about for 1-2 seconds ) to see her killing all the boys who betrayed her (means Telford, Rush, Young, and the rest of the military staff, as well as all the "useless" civilians, later), she would be the only one be left for command, after this the cast would be much more clearly arranged, sure, but I think, I don't like those consequences of her surviving.

Nonetheless, I think, after T.J cannot recover quickly enough, due to her own injuries, Kiva will not survive the encounter with Telford.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
      same probably goes for Telford and TJ or TJ's baby
      Telford will I saw somewhere that he figured among the casting for season 2
      sigpic

Comment

I really think Kiva has little to no chance of making it, though I'm not sure that's the most interesting way to go. Kiva is such a dispassionate killer that she makes for a good antagonist that can't really be brought down through negotiation. Granted, there's not much -to- her in that sense, but to have an uncompromising and driven leader of the opposition does make for some interesting storytelling. I'm more curious to see if Telford makes it myself. Obviously they're not going to kill off the entire cast, and man I'm really going to have to avoid spoilers over the next few months on this point in particular.

Comment

I would laugh, hard, if they actually kills of most of the cast that got to Destiny in the first place, then LA replaces it all, just due, budget cuts.
          When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.-Arthur C. Clarke

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology -Carl Sagan

Comment

No chance.

Comment

I just realized SG series are being carried by only one female or two female characters:
              SG-1 Carter and Fraiser
              SGA Weir and Teyla
              SGU its TJ and Chloe well three if you count Wray but the others there are only two have sporadic character development if at all

I wonder if Chloe or TJ is gonna kick it and Kiva takes over.
              Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Well lets look at some SG history people any Medical character (most of the time Docs) die ... its just the way it is the writters like to kill medical personal lol sooooo its not looking good for TJ :/
                Hurt & Heal EXTREME come cast your vote PLEASEIts in fun & games go find it!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NavyGater View Post
                  Well lets look at some SG history people any Medical character (most of the time Docs) die ... its just the way it is the writters like to kill medical personal lol sooooo its not looking good for TJ :/
                  I think TJ managed to put her 'doctorness' into her baby in order to save herself.

That said if Kiva lives what will that offer the story? It's just going to be Incursion for the rest of the show. There's no way that a Young, Rush, Kiva trio would work. Young and Rush are barely stopping themselves from killing each other half the time Kiva would just flat up kill them. Not to mention Kiva personally executed one of Young's people. There's no way Young wouldn't flat up kill her the moment he had a chance. Rush and Kiva aren't fond of each other either and would likely kill each other. I just don't see a way how Kiva can stay on the show without either being killed by everyone on Destiny or killing everyone on Destiny.
                  sigpic
                  Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                    I just realized SG series are being carried by only one female or two female characters:
                    SG-1 Carter and Fraiser
                    SGA Weir and Teyla
                    SGU its TJ and Chloe well three if you count Wray but the others there are only two have sporadic character development if at all

I wonder if Chloe or TJ is gonna kick it and Kiva takes over.
                    SGA had Carter and Keller too

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      I really hope so. She's awesome, she's badass, and she's insanely hot in all that leather.

But I doubt it.
                      I agree. She's added a lot of spice and substance to the show. I hope she eats Wray alive too.

Comment

Originally posted by koroush47 View Post
                        TJ is shot... who is going to save her?
                        Greer, he's a medic now!
                        Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Kiva will survive, "our" crew will retake the ship and strand the LA on some miserable planet. Then she'll spend the rest of the show trying to catch up with Destiny like a bad smell aka Aphopis. (Gold armour arch villian from early SG1).

At least in my unspoilered option.
                          Dalek: You are an associate of the Doctor. Records indicate you will show mercy.
                          Song: I'm River Song, you better check your records again.
                          Dalek A moments pause: Mercy!
                          Song: Louder!
                          Dalek louder: Mercy!
                          Song: One more time.
                          Dalek panic: Mercy!!!

Dalek dust drifts away.

Comment

*coughs* Botany Bay! *coughs*

Then we can get a scene with Young screaming at the top of his lungs...."KKKKIIIIIIIIVVVVVAAAAA!"
                            It doesn't have the same ring to it as Khan but what can you do?
                            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                              *coughs* Botany Bay! *coughs*

Then we can get a scene with Young screaming at the top of his lungs...."KKKKIIIIIIIIVVVVVAAAAA!"
                              It doesn't have the same ring to it as Khan but what can you do?
                              Ah, hey, now that would be a great thing for Young and Rush to bond over. They could indulge their hatred of Kiva together (and choir- scream, instead of at each other, as usual).

As to the topic question: No. No way. She'd not settle for anything less then complete rule over the ship, no matter what it takes to achieve that. She's just not exactly an integratable Chakotay.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelara View Post
                                Ah, hey, now that would be a great thing for Young and Rush to bond over. They could indulge their hatred of Kiva together (and choir- scream, instead of at each other, as usual).

As to the topic question: No. No way. She'd not settle for anything less then complete rule over the ship, no matter what it takes to achieve that. She's just not exactly an integratable Chakotay.
                                I agree. I also think that's it's interesting that you mention Rush, and especially Rush and Young in this, because when I first read your post, what flashed through my head was "We'll never be done". With Kiva, she'd never be done either; she'd plot against them until she got what she wanted, no matter who she had to kill to do it. Given this show's long story arcs, and much-later-explained-reasonings, I'm wondering if we're about to be shown that marooning someone on a planet might not be the best idea, in some circumstances, and if we'll have a gagillion threads on that
                                *yes, I am grinning evilly, why do you ask?*
                                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                                X