Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    the look on young's face was priceless. i was waiting for another headbutt

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...u_120_0189.jpg
    Heck yeah. Even I was scared.
    sigpic

Comment

Heck yeah. Even I was scared.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        My fav part was what followed, Young walking towards him.

That was a really tense moment. I was expected a thrashing of epic proportions. I like that he got held back by the other two as well. It's more of that working together that's been needed.

Rush throws out these things that are like the practical inner monologue that says the way things are. But with Rush, it's not inner. Inner monologues don't sound so great when they're right out there in the open.
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Tielster View Post
          "I don't know, Cos. I'm up to my wrists in body." - TJ -
          Possibly the best quote of the whole series thus far. The way she said it was just perfect.

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Greer: "That boy would rather take a bullet than let anyone touch a hair on her head."
          That one was nice as well. Along with Eli and Chloe's conversation, I'm glad that they finally showed that everyone knows how Eli feels about Chloe.

Perfecto!

Comment

That one was nice as well. Along with Eli and Chloe's conversation, I'm glad that they finally showed that everyone knows how Eli feels about Chloe.
            +1. At least Greer noticed. TJ probably does too, if Eli's little aside to her in Sabotage about being frustrated that Matt and Chloe got back together is true. And I bet Riley knows. That guy and Eli are chums enough to chat about chicks. Plus, Riley is awesome and would logically know these things.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Greer: And I wish the colonel would give the word so that we can go in there and properly resolve the situation.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Eli and Chloe are breathing heavily.
                Chloe: "Oh~~~oh~~"
                Eli: "Whoops, sorry..."
                Chloe, moaning: "Take a break, Eli."
                Eli, while panting: "No no no no no, we're getting close by now. Y'know, we should do this twice a week. This is the kind of exercise that really motivates me."

......am I the only one who finds this scene totally wrong?
                "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Scott: "I dont know how you do it" Greer: "Then youd better learn."

Says it all about how n00bish Scott really is and how pr0 Greer is.
                  Last edited by Shai Hulud; 13 June 2010, 09:14 PM.
                  Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Young: "Your telling me you think she's bluffing?"

Rush: "She doesnt have to, she knows who she's dealing with."

The look on Wrays face is a picture when Rush comes out with that!
                    Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                      Scott: "I dont know how you do it" Greer: "Then youd better learn."

Says it all about how n00bish Scott really is and how pr0 Greer is.
                      Or how blind Greer is. I like Greer but I think he is too loyal for his own good. If Young jumped off a cliff he probably would too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NormaN View Post
                        Or how blind Greer is.
                        Greer was 'blind' enough to spark out Telford back on Icarus base. If it came down to trusting Greer or Scott's decisions then id go with Greer every single time, his instincts are good.

Comment

Greer was 'blind' enough to spark out Telford back on Icarus base. If it came down to trusting Greer or Scott's decisions then id go with Greer every single time, his instincts are good.
                          When I said blind I meant blind faith.
                          sigpic

Comment

So many great lines and moments, but the one that made whoop out loud was Park: Don't yell!
                            sigpic

Comment

Young: "Your telling me you think she's bluffing?"

Rush: "She doesnt have to, she knows who she's dealing with."

The look on Wrays face is a picture when Rush comes out with that!
                              ROFL! Smackdown! Completely priceless.

Comment

Thought of another favourite moment, but this one was so not for the lulz - the bloody spray when Varro shot that soldier up through the chest. That was sickeningly realistic, and simply mindblowing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X